I need a community

Options
Hi.
I am in need of a like minded community for support, accountability, and inspiration. As of today I am at my all time highest weight of 259.3 lbs.
A few years ago I lost 40lbs through crazy hard exercise and very strict diet. I made it my lifestyle. It was amazing.
Then, I became pregnant with twins. At the guidance of my doctor I could not exercise for the first 3 months of my pregnancy. After the initial 3 months I didn't have the energy.
After they were born I was only up about 15lbs. Through breastfeeding and becoming an at home mom, the weight has gotten out of control.

I'm struggling. I need a community. If you are interested in joining me please send a friend request.

I look forward to taking back control.

Replies

• KweenKJS
    KweenKJS Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I need help staying with a routine and making healthier decisions :(
  • Krista_Knits52
    Krista_Knits52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request too :) welcome!
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me! Breastfeeding mom with open diary. Need ideas and support.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send request ☺
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me! Let's do this :)
  • treas18bailey
    treas18bailey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am also new mom trying to figure out how to lose weight while breastfeeding. Could use support from others goin through the same thing
  • SouthernSassy77
    SouthernSassy77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi....sending a friend request.
  • BeckyJackson518
    BeckyJackson518 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm not sure how to do group chats. Let's make it a great day.
  • sjrs11
    sjrs11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added in. I need accountability and community spirit. It's tough trying to do it on your own.
  • sierranm91
    sierranm91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also need motivation and accountability feel free to add me
  • scarlett1415
    scarlett1415 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - I recently had my 2nd kid and am looking for a community too! Add me in :)
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me....I have been around the block once and working on the second lap ;-)
  • cfausset85
    cfausset85 Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun. After my first child, my weight spiraled badly so I completely get where you are coming from. I practically became a hermit once I committed to stay at home mommy haha.
  • schrocks01
    schrocks01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Just starting up again after having another baby. Lost the weight before. I can do it again... right?