Hey There!!

Options
drk_diva
drk_diva Posts: 36 Member
My name is Connie and I'm so excited to have been introduced to MFP by a friend. I have lots of weight to lose (85lbs) and really thinks the food tracking and the social aspect of MFP will be helpful and supportive.
I've always been satisfied with my weight until about five years ago when some major changes occured in my life. Well needless to say, I've piled on tons of pounds in that time span. I've tried so many fad diets that did not work for me. I'm now working with a personal trainer two days a week which has been really great and I now find myself looking forward to the workouts. Even though it's really tough, I feel really good about myself afterwards and really pumped about the fact that at least I am doing something about my weight to better myself.
So hopefully I can find some support and even som friends as I continue on my weight loss journey.

Replies

• kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey connie!

I'm Jennifer and have battled my weight my entire adult life. I recently got married and inherited two step children and a husband that are really overweight. I want to get myself healthy for them and then take them on the ride with me!

It is a great place around here and everyone is fabulous!
  • canoe626
    canoe626 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find this a very supportive and friendly place. Lots of tools to use.. i have only been using MFP for about a week and a half and have already lost 5 lbs..

Add me as a friend if you like, i will give as much support and encouragement as i can :)

Good Luck!
  • drk_diva
    drk_diva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to getting the pounds off so it would be great to have that extra support along the way!!