What did you eat for dinner?

Options
Ugh I feel like I over ate

Replies

• TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Cheesy beef-stuffed poblano peppers with Roasted Tomato Chili Sauce and a side of oven roasted corn
    (Hi I'm new and love your username)
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Shredded cilantro lime chicken on a 60 calorie tortilla, with some tortilla chips and homemade salsa :)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken pasta with brocolli
  • artanis50
    artanis50 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Fiesta shredded chicken wrap!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I know I had a bunch of stuff. 78 g Bush's Best Red Beans, 1 'serving' of cornbread. My 'serving' is 1/16th the pan and brings 104 calories. 112 g sliced beets. 3 g butter on the cornbread. 111 g Eye of Round beef. 99 g broccoli. 74 g asparagus. 100 g carrots. 100 g red cabbage. 99 g parsnips. That's 762 g of vegetables alone. I'm stuffed.

For dessert I had 40 g prunes.
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Sauteed spinach, zucchini, and tofu in evoo and garlic. Large raw carrot, 1/2 a green bell pepper (raw) and 1/2 of an orange bell pepper (raw).
  • NewYearSa
    NewYearSa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    114g roasted broccoli, 1/2 cup of spicy black beans and 4 ounces of chicken breast (BBQ jerk).
  • sinead94c
    sinead94c Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Teriyaki salmon on brown rice with bok choy and pickled ginger, healthy but extremely yum! I have an open diary so feel free to add me for ideas!
  • mandalaysissa
    mandalaysissa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    green salad + baked chicken breast
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    2 Thai Spiced Chicken Breasts pan fried with roast potatoes and brocoli. Couple of sprays of frylight used to stop the chicken/potatoes from sticking to the pan. It was gooooood! I got a little carried away with some dark chocolate covered ginger later in the evening so I ended up being slightly below maintenance level instead of my calorie goal ooops - not sorry :lol:
  • JennyAnne101
    JennyAnne101 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yoghurt rice cakes and a banana for lunch... have not had my dinner yet
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon with roasted green beans and mushrooms with a baked potato.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Foreman-grilled chicken with "Golden-Gate Chops" sauce over pasta. Beets, too.