First day of 30 day shred

Options
I made it through the first day of the 30 day shred. I think it will be a good workout, if I can stay with it. It was not easy, as I have not worked out in awhile.... So please wish me luck :smile:

Replies

• beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm doing the first one tonight too!
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm doing the first one tonight too!

Good luck to you also...... :smile:
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and it was tough for me! my whole body hurts today! lol but, i definately plan on sticking with it! cant wait to see those results! good luck to us all! :tongue:
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout. I started noticing my waist getting smaller after only day 3. I'm doing L2D5 tonight. I'm not looking forward to it though; it gets tough! Thank goodness it's only 25 minutes or I probably would have given up by now.
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 it gets easier if that makes you feel better, Day1 i thought i was going to die!!! I'm still a little sore but I can do some of the things better then i could before:)
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2... but I did day 1 two days ago. Prepare to be sore tomorrow!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Goood luck! You'll do great! Just hang in there!
  • iitsolivia
    iitsolivia Posts: 28
    Options
    I started yesterday! I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding and only 29 days til the big day! I figured what a great time to start the 30 day shred. Wish me luck:) Add me as a friend if you want to help each other stay on track :)
  • lindalou0703
    Options
    I started yesterday and it was tough for me! my whole body hurts today! lol but, i definately plan on sticking with it! cant wait to see those results! good luck to us all! :tongue:

I was just saying that I am going to be sore tomorrow... The hard part for me was the cardio, I am so out of shape..... :ohwell:
  • starberi30
    starberi30 Posts: 59
    Options
    Your arms will be so sore after day 2! It feels awesome! :) keep it up
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    i started yesterday too. ready for day 2 today. goodluck everyone :)
    add me for support!!
  • lindalou0703
    Options
    These forums are great, knowing there are others out there doing the same thing. Anyone feel free to add me as well. :happy:
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am glad I get to see what this is like a little bit by reading other people's experiences. I am waiting for my DVD and weights to come in the mail, but I will be getting started right after they do.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I struggled with the cardio as I'm nursing shin splints but the rest of it was still hard! 170 cals in 25 mins is not a bad start :)

I've done it before and it is killer but the results are totally worth it, my fitness improved loads.
  • ddboone
    ddboone Posts: 61
    Options
    I started on Monday and thought I wouldn't be able to walk after Day 2. I feel much better today though, just a little "I did something new" soreness so we'll see what happens with Day 3 tonight. I'm hoping this really jump starts my weight loss. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can inspire each other.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! The first 3-4 days are the toughest. Get past that and it becomes more routine and survivable! :wink:
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout. I started noticing my waist getting smaller after only day 3. I'm doing L2D5 tonight. I'm not looking forward to it though; it gets tough! Thank goodness it's only 25 minutes or I probably would have given up by now.

I am also doing L2D5 tonight. My neighbor was doing it with me and only made it 7 days. But I keep trucking along. My only problem doing any of the cardio - especially the jumping stuff - is controlling my bladder. I don't know if anyone else has that problem...but it sucks. I could easily do the double jump ropes, but every time I try I have to pee so I bring it down to the easy level which sucks cause I want to get the most out of my workout.
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    day 2 complete. feeling greatt. keep up the great work ladies :)
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options

I am also doing L2D5 tonight. My neighbor was doing it with me and only made it 7 days. But I keep trucking along. My only problem doing any of the cardio - especially the jumping stuff - is controlling my bladder. I don't know if anyone else has that problem...but it sucks. I could easily do the double jump ropes, but every time I try I have to pee so I bring it down to the easy level which sucks cause I want to get the most out of my workout.

what is L2D5??
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3!