So I caved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I did good resisting the muffins but then they brought in chocolate birthday cake and ice cream!!!

I had a sliver of cake with no ice cream. In the past I would have had a double decker peice of cake with a large serving of ice cream! So I guess at least I am doing a little better.

Just can't eat as much dinner!!!

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I did good resisting the muffins but then they brought in chocolate birthday cake and ice cream!!!

I had a sliver of cake with no ice cream. In the past I would have had a double decker peice of cake with a large serving of ice cream! So I guess at least I am doing a little better.

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    so it's just a mini cave.....easy to recover.

great job!
  • csantos1182
    Options
    it's ok, it isn't like you had an entire cake:laugh:
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmm cake...... :tongue:
  • memaw66
    Options
    I just feel so so so dirty!! LOL

I feel very guilty!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...chocolate cake! I had some yesterday...fewer calories cause it was my birthday. Well it helped me sleep last night.:laugh: :bigsmile: :ohwell:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Me Maw.. STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOURSELF! We all slip up soemtimes and a sliver of cake isnt to bad. I JUST ATE A 1/2 bag of chips, AFTER WALKING 6 miles TODAY!
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Don't feel guilty. Eating 2 frosted donuts and drinking 2 cans of regular coke is guilty :blushing: I had to do a Tae Bo Advanced workout today to make me at least think that I might have made up for that...
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    You have to have things like this once in a while, or else you WILL eat the entire cake, way to go Controling That Food!
  • jim_weldon
    jim_weldon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    that is a pretty puny cave - wait until Football Sunday w/ all the beer, nachos, beer, wings, beer, pizza, beer...
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    that is a pretty puny cave - wait until Football Sunday w/ all the beer, nachos, beer, wings, beer, pizza, beer...

I see your waiting for the beer...:laugh: :laugh:
  • memaw66
    Options

Whatever gave you that idea? :happy:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    GOOOO CARDINALS!!!!:wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

So I call that SUCCESS Memaw:flowerforyou:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Whatever gave you that idea? :happy:

Beer:drinker: :drinker:

You didn't do bad memaw!!! I had to log 5 chicken wings yesterday, boy did that hurt!:ohwell: Did 30 minutes on the bike sweating like a .............well, porka!:laugh: