P90X?

Options
madisonk25
madisonk25 Posts: 1 Member
I know that this is a super intense work out if you do it like you are supposed to! I was just wondering if anyone had really great results with it? How many calories you burn doing it, etc?

Replies

• grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just came across this post and I have done P90X...not as vigilent but I use it for workouts and I love it. If you do it right though you should see results like this!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294327-p90x-90-day-pics
  • lorealkimball
    Options
    I have done P90X and started to notice some gains from it but tore my rotator cuff in the process. If you do choose to do this program I would recommend being very careful and pay attention to form. It's difficult and hard to stick with but if you can do it it could be worth your time.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now. I'm on Day 66. It's been amazing. I have abs all of a sudden. I've dropped 12 pounds and many more inches. To give you a reference, I went from a size 8 pant to a size 4 pant in those 66 days.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    <---results
  • lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Options
    I know many that have used it and seen results. My cousin and some friends in her Army platoon have used it...often!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Great results. Calories burned will range depending upon a great many factors. I've seen them range from 300 up to 800 or so.