Jimmy Johns

I went online and for the #12 without mayo it is 536 calories. Do you think that is for the foot long or just half the sandwich?

Replies

• If you went to their website, it's probably the full thing. I would hope so, cause that's what I use! LOL!
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Jimmy johns doesnt do foot long sandwiches, they are all on 8" french bread rolls or you can request whole grain slices..
    Im sure thats for the entire sandwich. :)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Our franchise of Jimmy John's doesn't have foot longs - all their subs are 8", and the nutritional information is for the whole sandwich. Also, I think the #12 comes on traditional bread, too - not a sub roll. (That's the Beach Club, right?)

My favorite is the #5 - the Vito! Yum!
  • ukhennin
    ukhennin Posts: 221 Member
    Check out the #2 Big John with no mayo. That's pretty low calorie. But like any eating out, it's full of sodium.
  • Jalachri
    Jalachri Posts: 47
    So what kind of bread should I have it on? Thanks everyone :)
  • ukhennin
    I think the regular french bread is actually lower calorie than the multi grain slices. It should say on the website.
  • kaaatielove
    I think the regular french bread is actually lower calorie than the multi grain slices. It should say on the website.

youre right. i managed a JJ, the whole grain bread is just that, its made with whol grains & fibers, but its higher cal than the french roll.

& all JJs are 8" or the whole grain bread. None of them do them in 6" & 12" .
  • ukhennin
    youre right.

Something I rarely hear from a female. :) Thanks for making my day.
  • kaaatielove
    youre right.

Something I rarely hear from a female. :) Thanks for making my day.

lol.. you're welcome!!
  • Jalachri
    Jalachri Posts: 47
    So #12 8' without mayo is around 536? WOW that seems way good to me :)
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 192 Member
    I just ate Jimmy John's today and I got a # 8 unwich which is the sndwich of your choice wrapped up in lettuce.