Phenomenal Day

PXMike
PXMike Posts: 94 Member
What a truly AMAZING, PHENOMENALLY AWESOME DAY! I mean, this was one for the books, Pals. After waking at 4:30 then getting in my 5:00am Meditation and Tai Chi, I got in a short thirty minutes at the gym, then another successful day of trading. After a light lunch it was time to shut down the office for the day and head to the beach for what was planned to be a watershed training day. I successfully completed my goal of hiking the beach from Tamarack Beach in Carlsbad, north to the Oceanside Pier and back, 8.90 miles in 2:41hrs. That's a satisfying 18 minute mile pace. Not bad for a guy with a dying ticker, and considering it was on sand. Tomorrow is DEFINITELY going to be an ME day! LOL But for now, home to hit the Jacuzzi and scarf some grimace proportions of healthy carbs. I have 1,500 calories to replace!

I'm getting VERY Stoked about this Summer's event, which is still in the planning stages which is why I cannot go into details at this time.m vut oromuse to keep you posted.

Thought of the day…never let doctors, or ANYONE else EVER tell you something cannot be done. Only YOU and The Good Lord know your true capabilities.

Thank You Lord for such an AWESOME Day!

Stay 'Healthy' My Friends!

Replies

• Taliafinch
    Taliafinch Posts: 60 Member
    What a wonderfully positive post. I can feel the glow from the UK. Thank you.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Sounds awesome! What a truly fulfilling day full of great accomplishments! Now enjoy your well-deserved carbs and the YOU day tomorrow :wink:
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Awesome! Yes thank You Lord for such an awesome day .
    Enjoy the carbs <3
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Sounds like a fantastic day!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!