Beachbody On Demand users?

Options
I just signed up for the free 30 days and I'm getting pretty excited! (well, as excited as I can get for exercise, lol)

Anyone else here use it? I'm thinking I'll start with Slim in 6 (if I can figure out the workout calendar!), since that looks like as good a place as any. I've gotten very out of shape, so it's not gonna be fun no matter what I do. I'd also love to try P90 (not to be confused with P90X lol, P90 is for beginners/intermediate apparently)

I've been struggling a lot with motivation, so I'd love to get some advice, tips, beachbody buddies, etc.

Replies

• StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love the body on demand programs. Feel free to friend me!

21 Day Fix is what I'm doing now and it's actually pretty fun bc there's lots of variety. I'm not sure if it's included in the basic intro bundle though.
  • bsbprincess
    bsbprincess Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks Stacy! :) Will do. I might increase my membership to include more of their library
  • brianjmoran
    brianjmoran Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I signed up for it earlier this year after starting with the Core de Force DVDs and will never go back to buying DVDs again :smile: . It is so much easier to do the workouts without having to go through what DVD to put in, I just pick it from the menu and go (I have mine set up on a Fire TV box downstairs). I am a little more than halfway through the CDF program (I do it three times a week to supplement gym days and will probably end up doing more of the cardio focused programs (maybe Cize) after CDF.
  • bsbprincess
    Options
    I signed up for it earlier this year after starting with the Core de Force DVDs and will never go back to buying DVDs again :smile: . It is so much easier to do the workouts without having to go through what DVD to put in, I just pick it from the menu and go (I have mine set up on a Fire TV box downstairs). I am a little more than halfway through the CDF program (I do it three times a week to supplement gym days and will probably end up doing more of the cardio focused programs (maybe Cize) after CDF.

That's awesome! I'm loving the ease of it all too. Just finished Day 1 of P90, and while it was TOUGH I'm glad I pushed through. I really want to feel more fit again and lose weight. I'm a fan of the Brazil Butt Lift stuff too, and I love that there's such a variety. I get bored easily

• MelissaLimeKiwi
    MelissaLimeKiwi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I don't use on demand, but I love Insanity and have done it four times over the past 5 years. I've also done T25. I think a big part of the motivation for me was actually x-ing the days off the workout calendar. You can print them online, just type it into google images and you'll find a bunch.
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    If you log into BOD on the computer, you can see the workout calendars and meal plans and whatever else shipped with the program.
  • bsbprincess
    Options
    I don't use on demand, but I love Insanity and have done it four times over the past 5 years. I've also done T25. I think a big part of the motivation for me was actually x-ing the days off the workout calendar. You can print them online, just type it into google images and you'll find a bunch.

Yes! I printed my P90 calendar off and I loved marking off today too :)
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love BOD !! Currently on day 4 of 21 day fix and its tough but you can get through it
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I also have the All Access for Beachbody on Demand. I'm on week two of 21 Day Fix and am really enjoying myself.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I bought Beachbody online instead of a gym membership and I love it. I love the variety and quality of the workouts. It's the perfect supplement to my sporting activities and I appreciate that many of the workouts don't require expensive equipment.
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have all access and I love it! I always need the variety as I can finish a program but couldn't repeat it for several rounds!

I've done many programs now, and working on 21 Day Fix Extreme right now, with the Countdown to Competition meal plan. I always come back to that when I have vacation or an event coming up.

P90x is next!
  • apenny6204
    apenny6204 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you add the exercise to the exercise portion of My fitness pal?
  • xmusic_lover211
    xmusic_lover211 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love Beachbody on Demand!!! Did you get all access? I seriously love it. Cheaper overall than a gym membership (if you break it down by month anyways) and there is so much variety. Plus I have a one year old and can never get to the gym, but can do my workouts on my Ipad while he plays. I've never tried Slim in 6 or P90, but I've seen people do those programs with really good results. I'm doing 21 day fix right now, it's kicking my butt lol. Thinking of doing Cize next. I also agree with the above comment about going on the computer to download all the meal plans and workout calendars and stuff, I'll go on and print them out and hang them on my fridge or something so i can see and reference it all the time. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Would anyone be interested in a group here for those with the On Demand? I'm not a coach, just would love a group to help me stay motivated and decide which plans to try next. That sort of thing.