40lbs to lose club ?

Options
size102b
size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
Anyone want to post here daily if they've 40 lbs to lose ?
Could do with a few people to keep me on track :)

Replies

• artanis50
    artanis50 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oh I've got at least that much to lose. For me accountability is key! I'll add you as a friend
  • susanjtade
    susanjtade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes! 40 lbs to lose!. I've lost 10 but it has taken me a year! I need to jump start my weigh loss efforts. I agree, accountability is KEY! When I track my food I am consistent and I see results.
  • RhysT28
    RhysT28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Dropped 18lb so far, gor another 31 to go!
  • lorderek
    lorderek Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I have well over 40lbs to loose lost 10 but like susan its taken me almost a year since leaving weight watchers and doing 5:2 I have had more success but MFP doesn't like my fast days so wont put it on lol I need some pushing hubby doing it with me but he is a grazer :( I will have to find something to do at night when he starts picking. So if you don't mind I will add all the group as friends
  • size102b
    Options
    Great thanks maybe we can all post here ?
    What's your weigh in days ?
  • shellymcadams
    shellymcadams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have lost 52 pounds since August. Struggling to loose, maybe my first major plateau! I am back to logging everything and would like to loose 40 more now. I too need accountability. Please feel free to add me here too.
  • size102b
    Options
    I'm sure you'll do this shelly :)
  • size102b
    Options
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • size102b
    Options
    Great
  • lillyloki28
    lillyloki28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose at least 35 but 40 is my goal. I got a gym membership as a Valentine's Day gift from the hubby and have been really watching what I'm eating and exercising for the past week. I don't know if I have lost anything yet but feeling a bit of a change in my muffin top and love handles lol. Hubby noticed a bit of a change so all the support we can give one another is great. I love talking on a daily basis for more inspiration.
  • Meggers120Now
    Meggers120Now Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • jennicase
    jennicase Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love this! I have just about 40 to lose and need all the motivation I can get!!!!
  • deanquest
    deanquest Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Losing 40 lbs would mean returning to the weight I was 25 years ago. Count me in! Looking forward to receiving and offering support. A journey like this needs to be shared.
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    40 pounds, let's do it! I've sone half an hour on a stationary bike today, so almost 300 calories... Doesn't feel like enough, but I also don't want to burn out and anything is better than nothing! We can do this, y'all =)
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 40 pounds to lose to be at my goal weight. Anyone need encouraging friends? Let me know! I need them too!
  • HappyBride917
    HappyBride917 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes that's me!! And I have about 35 lbs to lose I'd love some help and motivation!
  • size102b
    Options
    Great we can all do this can't we :)
  • IMG50
    IMG50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just joined and have at least 40 lb to lose be good to see how others are doing and get some motivation