hello all!

Options
Ktbug613
Ktbug613 Posts: 33 Member
Hi! I am new to the site but really like the set up. hope to maybe meet a few people to help keep me motivated :)

Replies

• changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • SarahBeeMe
    SarahBeeMe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im new too! Only 3 days! Loving the challenge... I have 29lb to lose :)
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :smile:

I am sure you will love it on here, it does become very addictive though so you have been warned :happy:

You will get loads of encouragement, support and motivation to help you on your way in reaching your goal

Good luck :smile:
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    Everyone here is so supportive! You'll love it!
  • mrsbickford
    Options
    7041576.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hello! u can add me if u like. i've been around for about 40 days and loving it! i now do jillian michales along with the treadmill, bike riding and i do a few weights 3 times a week. things are really shaping up! there is firmness after flab :happy:
  • megankeeley
    megankeeley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I see your a military wife! I'm a military girlfriend and have used this site as a tool to help me control my binges and cravings while my boyfriend was deployed. I bet you know that military family stress can get the best of you and especially your waist line! I was able to lose and maintain 15lbs while he was deployed. It's always good motivation when your loved one becomes super muscular while he was in the middle east.