Replies

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! :smile:
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    In! I'm 5'3" 225 lbs. Down 50 with 85+ to go. Everybody is welcome to add me.
  • Imadorkable
    Imadorkable Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this group. I have about 112 to lose. I'm almost two months post partum with a healthy baby boy that came 10 weeks early. Obesity is a factor for preterm labor and I don't want to go through it again.
  • WenWheel
    WenWheel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This is my first serious week
    CW 270
    GW 170
    Down 4 1/2 pounds this week.
  • newstart7788
    newstart7788 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had 131 to lose, down 20 so far. I could use all the support and motivation I can get.
  • rayneoverme
    rayneoverme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Started at 221 and now down to 213.
  • BobbyLively1961
    BobbyLively1961 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started out at 244 for a few years ago, Los 60 a low-carb diet fell off the wagon but only gained 20 pounds over a year-and-a-half and now I'm back on it just counting calories exercising down 12 pounds since Christmas would like to lose another 47
  • dfabiano972
    dfabiano972 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Started out the year at 227, I'm down 17.4# at 209.6
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Started with just over 100 to lose, down to about 30 more to go! Feel free to add me
  • jlewis326
    jlewis326 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, anyone can, in goimg for 50 more lbs, im down 17 so far! Im always on
  • caZZafeZZa
    caZZafeZZa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (and anyone else too)! I could really use some support as well...need to lose 70lbs
  • dfabiano972
    dfabiano972 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So how is everyone doing? Sticking to your plans? Back sliding a bit? Falling completely off the wagon? Remember every day is a new day to begin...don't put it off till the next week. Start with the next bite or sip you put in your mouth. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
  • happygirlxxx
    happygirlxxx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I need to lose about 100lbs, already down about 22lbs. I am definitively sticking to eating healthy and exercising this time .. so far 8 weeks! This journey is not just about loosing weight, but becoming healthy :)
  • alexnkae2012
    alexnkae2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well....need to lose atleast 258lbs....3 weeks in and down 13lbs so far. Excited to keep this journey going!
  • kbremernc
    kbremernc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love that I came across this group of post.. I'm new to this app. I've got at least 100 pounds I need to loose. And it's scary but I know own I can do it.. feel free to add me
  • sbrumett09
    sbrumett09 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Ive got 80-100 to lose as well.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Please add me I have at the least 100lbs to lose. I love meeting news people and supporting each other!(=
  • cyamissy
    cyamissy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me - I would love to support each other!! I have over 100 pounds to lose. We can always use a little motivation!!!
  • kgmqt
    kgmqt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started on Christmas going from 300 to 200. 22lbs so far and a ways to go. Add me to the group.
  • GiggleandJiggle
    GiggleandJiggle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need a support buddy. I've tried the last 7 months after delivering my child to get my weight down. All I have managed is to gain 10 lbs. I'm 5'4" and currently 212 lbs. Need to lose 75 lbs before being able to have another child.