hello all!

Ktbug613
Ktbug613 Posts: 33 Member
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I am new to the site but really like the set up. hope to maybe meet a few people to help keep me motivated :)

Replies

• Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • SarahBeeMe
    SarahBeeMe Posts: 91 Member
    Im new too! Only 3 days! Loving the challenge... I have 29lb to lose :)
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Hi and welcome :smile:

I am sure you will love it on here, it does become very addictive though so you have been warned :happy:

You will get loads of encouragement, support and motivation to help you on your way in reaching your goal

Good luck :smile:
  • Everyone here is so supportive! You'll love it!
  • 7041576.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    hello! u can add me if u like. i've been around for about 40 days and loving it! i now do jillian michales along with the treadmill, bike riding and i do a few weights 3 times a week. things are really shaping up! there is firmness after flab :happy:
  • megankeeley
    megankeeley Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I see your a military wife! I'm a military girlfriend and have used this site as a tool to help me control my binges and cravings while my boyfriend was deployed. I bet you know that military family stress can get the best of you and especially your waist line! I was able to lose and maintain 15lbs while he was deployed. It's always good motivation when your loved one becomes super muscular while he was in the middle east.
This discussion has been closed.