Favorite Girl Scout cookie??

Options
13»

Replies

• lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I tried the smore ones, chocolate covered--I could easily pass and save the calories. I'd rather use them up on Samoas!!
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Saw this in the grocery store yesterday and it kind of grossed me out. I mean, if I want Girl Scout cookies for breakfast, I'll just eat a sleeve of Thin Mints...not this!!42n8h3t5k3c7.jpg
    Honestly, I just don't like mint and chocolate together

Did anyone ever try Rah Rah raisin? I really wanted it but never found a scout selling tnem

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Savannah Smiles all day.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Saw this in the grocery store yesterday and it kind of grossed me out. I mean, if I want Girl Scout cookies for breakfast, I'll just eat a sleeve of Thin Mints...not this!!42n8h3t5k3c7.jpg

Did anyone ever try Rah Rah raisin? I really wanted it but never found a scout selling tnem

WHAT?!?!?
    You're as bad as my husband, who doesnt like chocolate and peanut butter together. You're both heathens.
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    All of them!! lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options

I did. They were pretty good altho I'm not sure you could tell the raisins were raisins (not a bad thing in my opinion). :)
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    For the hockey fans out there, this is the cutest Girl Scout-related hockey player video on the planet:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P74nS_6ElIU

The mention of Rah Rah Raisin reminded me of this.
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Samoas. One box is a single serving...to me.

Ditto. 15 cookies. LOL
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    leejoyce31 wrote: »
    Samoas. One box is a single serving...to me.

Ditto. 15 cookies. LOL

I did that with Tagalongs (cold from the fridge). Delicious but I alllllllllmost came to regret it because there was some slight heartburn or indigestion or something uncomfy like that.
  • success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Samoas
  • younique80s
    younique80s Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    dmegk5 wrote: »
    They use two different bakers younique80s. Savannah smiles are sold by one while lemonades are sold by the other. The one that sells Savannah smiles sells the names we remember while the other sells Carmel d'lights and all that. The Girl Scouts where I'm at just switched to the "brand name" baker so I am trying the savannah smiles and stocking up on the rest!

Oooo I did not know this! Thank you for the info!
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    My favorite is actually named after a country that i lived in for 2 years in the 1990s!!! A beautiful country.

Samoas!
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Your bunny is adorable.

I love tag-alongs