I'm Here to Stay!

Options
Hi, my name is Jen and I want to lose weight!! Not a lot, but just enough to feel good, gain confidence, and fit into my clothes again:) I need to lose 20 lbs to feel good in my clothing. I need to be ok with being uncomfortable while I get used to the changes that must be made- exercising consistently and eating less. I'm uncomfortable in my clothes, in my skin...in order to change that I need to work through the discomfort of hunger. To lose weight there has to be a deficit. That deficit will lead to some hunger, but it's not gonna kill me. But, if I don't lose the weight I will continue to be self-conscious, unhappy, disappointed, and overweight! I only want to prove to myself that I can lose the weight, keep it off and stop yo-yo dieting. I'm done reading about weightloss. I'm done talking about weightloss. I'm done thinking about weightloss. I'm ready to put what I know into action. I hope to make many friends here along the way:)

Replies

• Ainurion
    Ainurion Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. And I hope you find the strength to keep on going. I just made an account here and I'd like to send you a friend request so I can hear of your progress. :)
  • jenven19
    jenven19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ainurion!! I would love to hear your progress along the way as well:) we can do this and we will do this. Feel free to message me if you are ever in need of support!