Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Add me :D I lift, a lot :D
  • cloverdaisy
    cloverdaisy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My gym offers bodypump classes a few times a week. It's a great way to learn lifting for beginners. I've been doing it for the past couple years and love it!
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Weights over cardio ANYDAY... feel free to add me if you have any questions :)
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Me! Pick me!
  • cheezinchels
    cheezinchels Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I started lifting about 2 years ago and it is now by far the biggest passion that I have ever had! You will love it, just remember that everyone starts some where and everyone progresses differently! Lifting is unlike any other acitivity that I have ever done in the fact that you see so much progress in yourself not just physically but mentally as well! Enjoy your gains!
  • moco916
    moco916 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I love lifting weights!
  • Stella014
    Stella014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Started stronglifts a few weeks ago. Add me ;-)
  • zingeber
    zingeber Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    shynika4 wrote: »
    Somebody from Brighton, UK? :)

Wow, good eye, if you're talking about the profile picture...! No, not from Brighton, but went there on holiday a few years back and it was absolutely perfect. Quite a happy time and I adored the rocky beach
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I lift..run..eat..well I did eat before starting this cut...anyway feel free to add me. Although I don't log my sets individually just specifically by muscle/s isolation.
  • patriciasaav
    patriciasaav Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting for years and I love it! Add me!
  • patriciasaav
    patriciasaav Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Orlando, FL? Looking for a gym partner! Add me.
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I love lifting. Been doing SL 5x5 since March 2016. It's actually a program I can stick with, enjoy, and make progress. Total win for me!! One of the best decisions I've ever made.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    @shanae727 wrote: »
    I lift..run..eat..well I did eat before starting this cut...anyway feel free to add me. Although I don't log my sets individually just specifically by muscle/s isolation.

I'll have a pizza for you this weekend sweetie ;)
    Nah I'll join you on that cut in a week or so. I wanna see if I got what it takes to get to your level :*
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Add me

I'm increasing my weight in Bodypump and want to start lifting on the gym floor. I hope to pay for some PT sessions and I guess look for a training buddy. I didn't realise I'd enjoy weights but I actually love it obviously still on low weights but already I love the results
  • MirelaVB
    MirelaVB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a consistency issue, and hate it! No training partner, so there is boredom too. It's kind of lonely. What I can say about myself is that I love training, pushing myself and being strong, muscular, and I will never stop finding ways to keep my self on track. I just need some friends in crime, need some fun. So, are there any? I'm 32, married, mother of one, and working 9h/day as electrial engineer.
  • katie2400
    katie2400 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting (again) and doing HIIT! What a great thread!
  • sleepigrl
    sleepigrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    megemrj wrote: »
    I love lifting. Been doing SL 5x5 since March 2016. It's actually a program I can stick with, enjoy, and make progress. Total win for me!! One of the best decisions I've ever made.