Apple Watch doubling my time and miles- why?!

Options
So I'm fairly new to MFP and everything seems to sync up fine except when I start a workout in my watch app, the number of miles/minutes/calories are double on MFP. So to recap. My watch and phone- read the correct distance and time but on my MFP feed it shows double. Almost like if it's continuing on from my last run.
And the real wacky part is, if I go into my diary the correct number of calories are added to my daily amounts. So it's really just my feed, I hate it though because I feel like a fraud. Help!

Replies

• firefightermontes
    Options
    Might be going dead ?
  • ChrisWillDoThis
    ChrisWillDoThis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nope that's not it. Plenty of a charge and it happens all the time. Thanks for the reply though
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Double check which device is sync to your mfp. If you have both sync to the account, yes it will double it up. Also mfp does crash from time to time if your using the mobile app.

I have Apple Watch as well.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You're ok, all you do is add a note to your Friends here that your watch doubled your fitness, you are getting more credit in Blk & white, but you're posting the truth on your feed.
    This has happened to me with my Apple watch once or twice, you're not doing anything intentionally and you're not in a race. This is personal accountability only.