Looking for fitness pals

Options
Hi there everyone. I'm wanting to make some new fitness pals to help motivate/ support me and I motivate/support them. I need accountability and would really like to start making working out a daily habit. I'm trying to gain some muscle weight and any advice would be helpful. I am determined to meet my goals and would appreciate positive support. If you think we could help each other please add me or just respond to this post. Have a great day

Replies

• jessicadonahoe23
    jessicadonahoe23 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    add me :D i started my journey recently and would like some supportive friends
  • Nesss13
    Nesss13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you reach your goal!
  • TheNewBabs
    TheNewBabs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started today!
  • Charliegreeniam
    Charliegreeniam Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes I also need to maintain a regular workout plan every day as well and best of luck to you with your plan.
  • dannybias50
    dannybias50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me
    Bodybuilder
    Very inspiring and motivating
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send request ☺
  • Hensonator1084
    Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place so what you want to do is build some muscle so you will have to start by doing a weight lifting program i suggest a full body routine twice a week i recommend stonglifts 5x5 program you can google it its easy to follow, then you have to find out how many calories you need to maintain your current body weight you can do this by checking out a bmr calculater on google, so lets say your maintainence calories come to 2000 per day you will want to eat 500 cals above this and these extra calories will help you build muscle along with your trainng program, you also want to aim for 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight hope this helps
  • ishalash
    ishalash Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I am looking for new friends as well.!!
  • deonbfit
    deonbfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I just hit my first 10lbs lost today I've got 60lbs to go! :) We can do it!!