82 pounds gone! 5'6 female going since 2013.

Options
2»

Replies

• SalvationMountain41
    Options
    Way to go!
  • newang18
    newang18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How can I get started on a keto diet ?
  • FightingFitWithAnnie
    FightingFitWithAnnie Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Way to go!
  • LemieuxHoooo
    LemieuxHoooo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So inspirational. I am also 5'6" and a size 16 with the on again off again... trying to be more on again!

Keep up the amazing work
  • ljparsons08
    ljparsons08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What macros did you have? I have been thinking of using a low carb or keto diet. Thanks!
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • scgfitlife
    scgfitlife Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    newang18 wrote: »
    How can I get started on a keto diet ?

Do your research!! Start with a google search and go from there. That's what I did and I have learned so much. You can add me as well, my diary is strictly keto and it's open for view.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. My dream from day one of joining this site was to post a before/after and even though it's taken almost 4 years I was able to do it. You are all the reason I'm here and healthy !!
  • scgfitlife
    scgfitlife Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What macros did you have? I have been thinking of using a low carb or keto diet. Thanks!

I started with gradually lowering my carbs. Im currently at ~20g (NET) carbs, 103 fat, 85 protein
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!