Equipment required for Insanity, Turbo Fire, P90x?

Options
tladame
tladame Posts: 465 Member
I tried to do a search on MFP for this info, but didn't find what I was looking for...

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what equipment, if any, is required for the Insanity, Turbo Fire, or P90x workout DVDs. Looks like people here have gotten really good results with these, and I was looking for something new to try. The online descriptions don't mention what equipment you will need to perform the exercises. Equipment info on any of these would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Replies

• wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I wanna know too! and also how long are those?
  • jodicody
    jodicody Posts: 1
    Options
    I have the insanity videos and you do not require any equipment for that, everything is based on using your own body for resistance. Not sure on the others. Good luck!
  • AngieMGK
    AngieMGK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on day 62 of Turbofire. Everything you need comes with it.
  • deesjourney2fit
    Options
    Angie's right. Everything you need for TurboFire comes with the package. I love that program!
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    For P90X, you need some resistance bands at a minimum as there are three days of resistance work. You can use the bands to simulate pullups rather than getting a pullup bar.
  • sambustem
    sambustem Posts: 83
    Options
    Nothing for Insanity, but Insanity Plus or something like that requires some equip. P90X requires weights, but not sure what kind. If you go to the Beachbody site, it will tell you everything you need - you may already have some if you've ever worked out at home.
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    TurboFire: Your Body, optional toning bands, resistance bands.
    INSANITY: Your Body...and that's it.
    P90X: Pull Up Bar or resistance bands, free weights or resistance bands.

With the exception of the free weights, if you order any program from Beachbody or a Beachbody Coach, you get the equipment that you need.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire. Comes with everything you need.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great, thanks all! =)