Meteor! Last Meal - With who

Options
Jayco141
Jayco141 Posts: 221 Member
Meteor bearing down on us, 4 hours till the end of time. (Can't pick family or spouses too easy, has to be someone you never met in real life, celeb, author, whatever!)

I would have Maryland crabs and cold beer with Mellisa Mcarthy (but she has to be dressed up like Sean Spicer

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    BBQ Ribs with God.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    BBQ Ribs with God.

What about me.... i will bring the beer
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Pfft! Meteor? I'm so not wasting time eating on my last day! My kids and I are going to have loads of fun then grab lawn chairs and watch the drama unfold!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    BBQ Ribs with God.

What about me.... i will bring the beer

God's a bit shy tbh. never shows himself and doesn't like uninvited guests. He only really opens up if he's known you for a few millenia.

I can bring you along but don't blame me if he smites you and we get an extra set of ribs.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm choosing Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog.

Or Cheech and Chong + the band WAR including their crew people.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Noticed my 420 revision time.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I'd probably just grab a few drinks with Ricky Gervais and discuss all the cool sciencey things that will happen to the bits of earth left floating in space after humans are wiped out.
  • mir1104
    mir1104 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Beer and trail mix with Gwen Jorgensen, didn't even have to think about it, the answer was ready.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    I'd have a large BBQ Pizza, a Doner kebab on naan bread, fries, 4 liters of full fat Dr Pepper, Chocolate Fudge cake with ice cream and I'd have Karl Pilkington there.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Family and friends, cuz I am easy like that. Nothing else really matters beyond that.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    4 hours won't be enough to go see my son so a fresh Maine lobster dinner by the road with a willing redhead will do :p
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Steak wrapped in bacon, mashed potatoes, honey butter rolls and biscuits, brownies and my mom's cheesecake pie. With Jason Momoa bc even though we're gonna die I wanna be wrapped in his big arms when the time comes.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I'd be eatin *kitten*, I damn sure would.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    4 hours? My wife better hurry because I'm getting in 18 on the way to the lake...
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    1st choice hands down is Jesus Christ. Last meal - Maybe seafood, yeast rolls, and chocolate. Be nice not to have to worry about flare-ups from the bread!

Runners up (dead)- my brother (died before I was born), father-in-law (never met), and Ronald Reagan.

Runners up (alive)- Ivan Moody, Orlando Bloom (dressed as Legolas of course), or Jacoby Shaddix.