Replies

• mybattle2006
    mybattle2006 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more ☺️
  • Zivvada
    Zivvada Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello, I to am a shortie, 5' 2" and never seem to achieve the hour glass. I think you are right, it is easier for the taller women. :(
  • rolenthegreat
    rolenthegreat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", and I feel this.
    Lower calories allowed per day, less room to hide an extra 5lbs, harder to burn calories at smaller sizes, less room for errors in logging.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Short girl, checking in! 5'0" I agree. We face different challenges.
  • lissaarlene1989
    lissaarlene1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new and I'm a shortie too, 5"1' and 220 lbs. I feel like my body resembles a squash. I totally agree with you ladies, and I need help and support and guidance to reach my goal!
  • ctrockergirl
    ctrockergirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Agreed! So much harder to hide a the weight, buying clothes is crazy difficult at all sizes. I always say I look more like a decorative bottle than an hourglass lol
  • kansascityspiritlives
    Options
    Good morning to all, I also have to agree as well. I am 5'1" tall and I weigh 165 but the doctor said that he wants me to lose another 30 pounds. It is difficult as my upper body is bigger than the lower half and clothes are definitely difficult to shop for.
  • dAttjAck
    dAttjAck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MFP because I hate the way I look and feel. I am 62 yrs old, 5'2" and 186 pounds. I hate shopping because I can't find clothes to fit. Also, I am sick of having no energy and my doc is a little concerned about my bp. I am hoping your support will help me get motivated. I would be perfect if I had two more sets of ribs. lol
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm not getting the joke... it's a joke right?
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,669 Member
    Options
    klglace wrote: »
    Hello, I to am a shortie, 5' 2" and never seem to achieve the hour glass. I think you are right, it is easier for the taller women. :(

I'm 5'2 , right now, 298, highest weight 314.
    Wen Im at my ideal weight I have a hour glass, I have a small waist and hipps. I'm also short legged and upper body, if that makes sense.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Good morning to all, I also have to agree as well. I am 5'1" tall and I weigh 165 but the doctor said that he wants me to lose another 30 pounds. It is difficult as my upper body is bigger than the lower half and clothes are definitely difficult to shop for.

Wow at 167 lbs and 5ft 2 I am a uk size 12 us size 10 and I couldn't imagine being 135 lbs
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
  • cmccutcheon3
    cmccutcheon3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Cathy and just getting started. I am 4'10" and weigh 168. I know the short gal blues and am so glad you are all here to go through this with me. I look forward to daily chats.