Newbie :)

Options
Hello all! I am new, well I have had the app on my phone for about 2 months but never did anything with it so I am starting today! I also got my friend Brittney to join with me as well. I think this is going to be easier for both of us since we work together we will be able to coach each other and stay on task!! Good luck to everyone else out there on their weight loss journey :)

Replies

• purrteetea
    purrteetea Posts: 24
    Options
    yaaaaay! :smile:
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Hello!! Good luck to you too, and I hope you find thay this method works for you.
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome aboard! i agree with u, having a partner will make losing weight and getting fit more fun. good luck with ur new leash on fitness!
  • Jcdaniels
    Jcdaniels Posts: 22
    Options
    My wife made me download it, best thing.
    It's great to have someone to sort of "friendly-compete" with. Overall we know we're both winning so we don't take things too seriously when it comes to "who's lost what?"
    I defenitly recommend starting it with someone , if not the forums seem friendly enought to get help along the way.
  • mstarr1971
    Options
    I am pretty new as well. Been using the app for about 3 weeks now and I have lost 6 lbs. I was already working on lossing weight and have lost 20 lbs total. This app has really made a difference for me. I love it!!! Good luck to you and your friend. :)
  • kfcopeland
    Options
    Having a accountablity partner is Awesome. I walk with 2 girls at work, and it makes all the difference. We dont let each other get away with backing off. We also help each other with our food choices.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I am Domi, nice to meet you. :D