Down 154 pounds! Started January 2015! So excited!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Kiara, I'm really hoping to make some friends and share milestones and stories with people! Nobody ever tells you how lonely this journey/lifestyle can be, so here's hoping I make some friends!❤️ofjfwl2itrmb.jpg
gflg01ydqtaf.png

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic super well done you look fantastic beautiful in both
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Hope more people see/read your post! This is a journey not a race. Well done!
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done!
  • GiggleandJiggle
    GiggleandJiggle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!! Please tell me your secret!! I have another 75lbs to lose, and seem to just be gaining recently from lack of incentive
  • alexnkae2012
    alexnkae2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Celticmoon67
    Celticmoon67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I am especially happy for me because you are the inspiration I needed today. Continued success I wish for you. You are beautiful,... before and after.
  • FarewellBlues
    FarewellBlues Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job! You should share your story in the "Success Stories" section too :smile:
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!! Please tell me your secret!! I have another 75lbs to lose, and seem to just be gaining recently from lack of incentive

Go back to basics weigh measure every single thing you eat and drink log absolutely everything
    Most of us get abit lax on cals odd thing here eye balling good amounts etc

• George8383
    George8383 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic inspiration for others WELL DONE
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Excellent loss! You look great!
  • _illini_Jim_
    _illini_Jim_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dang!! Well done!!! Congrats
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great work! Love the black dress and white nails.
  • KiaraShay
    KiaraShay Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I am especially happy for me because you are the inspiration I needed today. Continued success I wish for you. You are beautiful,... before and after.
    aw thank you so much! That's amazing to hear that I helped in some way! You got this, one day at a time!

• KiaraShay
    Options
    Dang!! Well done!!! Congrats
    Thank you!!:)
  • KiaraShay
    Options
    no secret, I'm honestly not a calorie counter/ food weigher, never have been. For me I look at how far I've come and envision how great I can be! I eat as close to the earth( not processed) as possible, drink plenty of water, and take it one day at a time! Just knowing that it IS 100% possible to achieve your goals is what keeps me going, we are our only obstacle, you can do this!

• RockyRose0088
    RockyRose0088 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! You look awesome by the way congrats on all your success! I'd love to know what you did, what you ate? Any secrets?
  • KiaraShay
    Options
    Hi! You look awesome by the way congrats on all your success! I'd love to know what you did, what you ate? Any secrets?
    thank you so much! Honestly I started with the basics, I knew i needed a vegetable in my life lol being Hispanic i had never eaten healthy HONESTLY, I introduce fresh veggies, fruit, lean meats , whole grains and not as much processed food. Also I hit the gym every day regardless how I felt and killed it! Portion control and whole food eating got me going!

• acrawford95
    acrawford95 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • scarlett1415
    scarlett1415 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!