What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Deciding if I want to go got a walk or not, because... people. Outside. People outside.

I'm also considering a walk outside. I live in the middle of nowhere, so chances of running into people are slim. However, last time I went outside I ran into someone who interrupted my walk to talk to me for 10 minutes about how great she thinks I am, so that was awkward.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Wishing I had more pizza, the last bite is always so depressing :cry:
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Walking in a graveyard.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Listening to some guys talk about my friends brother
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,126 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Deciding if I want to go got a walk or not, because... people. Outside. People outside.

I'm also considering a walk outside. I live in the middle of nowhere, so chances of running into people are slim. However, last time I went outside I ran into someone who interrupted my walk to talk to me for 10 minutes about how great she thinks I am, so that was awkward.

I guess you could have changed her opinion of how great you are simply by saying, "No time, gotta walk." ;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    And now they're talking about my friend....one says she's a sweetie the most vocal *kitten* doesn't like her.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,126 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the battery to charge on the car. I guess it sat too long while I waited for good weather to fix it.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I guess you could have changed her opinion of how great you are simply by saying, "No time, gotta walk." ;)

I was amused just thinking of the ripple effect that would have had.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    watching flip or flop
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Driving in stop and go traffic, and every time this Latino guy in a pick up truck passes me, he yells something at me
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Dance party for one while the hubby plays video games.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Wondering if the msg I just got asking "do you have a pet kangaroo" is sarcastic or seriously strange (I'm an Aussie)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    Wondering if the msg I just got asking "do you have a pet kangaroo" is sarcastic or seriously strange (I'm an Aussie)

Im aussie too ..get used to it :D
  • kq1981
    Options

Waiting for "do I ride an emu to work" lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Yeah ..I thinking if its a guy its his way of getting you to chat lol

Though I was asked if I see many kangaroo ..kinda roll my eyes ..Im rural nsw ..they are a pest basically lol
  • kq1981
    Options

Yeah ..I thinking if its a guy its his way of getting you to chat lol

Though I was asked if I see many kangaroo ..kinda roll my eyes ..Im rural nsw ..they are a pest basically lol

I'm from tassie, roo's everywhere.
    It was a guy lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Watching Gladiator while dinner bakes. I will admit, I only watch Gladiator and Troy for the scenery. I am also starving. You can decide what I am talking about there.
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Laying in the hydro bed !
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Cooking dinner. Smelling delicious. Can't wait to eat.