Turbo Fire Result Pics!

Options

Replies

• Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, I am on week 3 of turbo fire and loving it, I hope for results like yours! Great job!!!
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you abs look AWESOME!!!!! Good job!
  • thetraveladdict
    Options
    I am impressed...what is Turbo Fire
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I saw the info for Turbo Fire, and wondered about it... Your pics are definitely a good selling point. You look great Congrats!!
  • ravgirly
    ravgirly Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
  • ravgirly
    Options
    I'm a true believer in Turbo Fire! Best workout I've ever done!!
  • ravgirly
    Options
    Turbo Fire is an intense cardio conditioning program. It's dancy and uses kickboxing type of moves and utilizes HIITs to really amp up the calorie burn and push your metabolism into high gear. HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. Intervals are a fantastic way to kick your metabolism into burn mode!
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ravgirly
    Options
    1ze8ncw.jpg Side view ..
  • ravgirly
    Options
    Ugh...It cut off the side by sides...sorry. Wish I could delete and start over, but either way you can see I've gotten good resuts so far :)
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wow ! you look great .!!!! Congrats !

All those zig zag knees, jacks, hooks,jabs,kicks...have paid off ! gotta love it !

I love Turbo Fire ..I'm looking forward to posting my results in a few months :drinker:

Thanks for posting !
  • ravgirly
    Options
    Thank you! And you are SO right, those jabs and zig-zag knees are Magic! :) lol
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    I just did my first day of Tubo Fire. Wow it was very confusing to me. I am doing it on a carpet and the zig zag knees are hard to do. Should I just follow the schedule it says or do people change it up with different programs?
  • ravgirly
    Options
    Hi Lori, I do Turbo Fire on carpet too and you have to be careful with the pivoting (and there's a LOT of it) that you don't twist your knee. I put a little bit of packing tape on the end of my shoe and it reduced the friction and still gave me traction on the rest of the shoe to allow me to do the workout with no problem.

As far as the schedule goes, I followed the schedule that was given. I started off with the Prep Schedule because it had been a long time since I worked out and then did the Regular schedule. If you want to mix and match your cardio (Fire) workouts, that's fine, but don't ever do a HIIT workout back-to-back. Even though they are short and very intense, it does tear down muscle and you need that rest in between to allow your muscles to heal. You don't have to have your Rest Days on Wednesday, either. You can alternate your schedule so that it accomodates your personal schedule better, but it is important to take a Rest Day each week. It's perfectly fine to go for a walk or do some stretching exercises during the Rest Day, but no intense workouts. You'll find as you get further into Turbo Fire that you crave those workouts even on the Rest Day and it will be hard for you to not push play, but do your body a favor and take that rest day to rejuvenate :)

Susan
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look awesome
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    wow excellent job
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Holy six-pack Batman!!! Amazing! :)
  • ravgirly
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! Shakeology and Turbo Fire all the way :)
  • missjaiy
    missjaiy Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! Shakeology and Turbo Fire all the way :)

Truly inspiring Rav! Great job! How does Shakeology work?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!