HI EVERYONE !!!

Options
Hi to all !! It's so nice to be here. I just had my second baby in Dec. and have slowly dropped to my prepregnancy weight but would like to be about 20lbs. lighter !!! I heard about this site through another site I am on and I must say it is easy to navigate. I love the calorie counter and the exercise chart. I want to try and drop as much as I can before my hunny gets home from deployment. The only thing I don't get how to do is add the ticker to my Signature ?? Can anyone help lol ?? Look forward to talking to you all !! THank you !

Replies

• airforcewife2405
    Options
    Hi to all !! It's so nice to be here. I just had my second baby in Dec. and have slowly dropped to my prepregnancy weight but would like to be about 20lbs. lighter !!! I heard about this site through another site I am on and I must say it is easy to navigate. I love the calorie counter and the exercise chart. I want to try and drop as much as I can before my hunny gets home from deployment. The only thing I don't get how to do is add the ticker to my Signature ?? Can anyone help lol ?? Look forward to talking to you all !! THank you !
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
    you would go to tools, tickers, then once you've selected the ticker you want, clcik get the code, copy and paste the bb code and paste into your signature.
    Hope it helps?:flowerforyou:
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    bless you! hehhe i feel silly for that question!:embarassed:
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    omg where do i find the signature?
  • Jennifer09
    Options
    I just had to look for it as well! Go to Home-->Settings-->Change forum Signature. Hope that helps! :wink:
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    yay! i got it! thanks everyone!:wink:
  • airforcewife2405
    Options
    I just had to look for it as well! Go to Home-->Settings-->Change forum Signature. Hope that helps! :wink:

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!:smile:
  • airforcewife2405
    Options

'

LOL I am doing something wrong
  • airforcewife2405
    Options

'

LOL I am doing something wrong

YAY I GOT IT !!! LOL I am such a tar t!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supporitve and this site is so motivational and helpful. I absoultly love it here. It has helped me so much. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • airforcewife2405
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supporitve and this site is so motivational and helpful. I absoultly love it here. It has helped me so much. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.

Thank you so much for the encouragement !!! Good luck to you too !! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

Thank you so much for the encouragement !!! Good luck to you too !! :smile:

you are more than welcome, thanks:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • whitneyharrison
    Options
    hi :-)

i'm 21, almost 22, i have an office job where i literally just sit on my butt for like 9 hours. the only exercise i really get at work is walking to and from the bathroom, lol.

2 weeks ago, i hosted a birthday dinner for my boyfriend, and towards the end of it, i overheard his dad telling his mom that i have gained alot of weight since he first met me and that every time i see food i eat it. well, this really hurt me because i don't eat very much, i eat once a day, sometimes twice. and i know i have gained ALOT of weight since i started my job because i don't get much exercise.

but after that comment, i realized that 380lbs just isn't doing it anymore. it's time to lose weight, get healthy and be serious about life. alot of people in my family have health problems, diabetes, blood pressure, ect. and i don't want to be one of them!

so here i am, embarking on my fight against fat!
  • airforcewife2405
    Options
    hi :-)

i'm 21, almost 22, i have an office job where i literally just sit on my butt for like 9 hours. the only exercise i really get at work is walking to and from the bathroom, lol.

2 weeks ago, i hosted a birthday dinner for my boyfriend, and towards the end of it, i overheard his dad telling his mom that i have gained alot of weight since he first met me and that every time i see food i eat it. well, this really hurt me because i don't eat very much, i eat once a day, sometimes twice. and i know i have gained ALOT of weight since i started my job because i don't get much exercise.

but after that comment, i realized that 380lbs just isn't doing it anymore. it's time to lose weight, get healthy and be serious about life. alot of people in my family have health problems, diabetes, blood pressure, ect. and i don't want to be one of them!

so here i am, embarking on my fight against fat!

HI well good for you !! I wish you all the best of luck ! And please don't let people get you down !! :flowerforyou:
  • whitneyharrison
    Options
    thank you so much!