God has a plan...

TheMrsBuck
TheMrsBuck Posts: 15 Member
edited February 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hey, y'all! I've really been praying about what God has in store for me and who I'm supposed to help. I don't think that I've gone through all that I have for nothing. I've gone through marriage, I've gone through divorce, being a single mom and am going through marriage again, on a weight-loss journey...! I know this isn't everyone's story, but we all have our own for a reason. I feel like God is calling me to help empower and encourage other single moms and women going through divorce. It has been weighing heavily on my heart. I've been blessed and want to be a blessing to others. I know just as easily as the next that it can sometimes be easier to talk to someone you've never met, someone you don't have to meet, someone who isn't judging you...I would like to be that person for those who are in need and in search of that. I don't have it all figured out, but am willing to share what I do know and help you through some of the hard times! xoxo -Sara

[Thread Edited By MyFitnessPal Moderator]

Replies

• Yvonnegogi
    Yvonnegogi Posts: 16 Member
    God Bless you. When he calls your name and strengthens your heart..you just want to help others because you have been given his Grace and Mercy. Blessings to you!
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Good to see you on MFP! God bless you and keep you! With such a positive attitude, you are a blessing to others too!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Thank you for your post :) Good luck and blessings to you!