What makes you an MFP addict?

Options
2»

Replies

• Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am a MFP addict because We all have SO much in common and am not afraid to admit it. I feel so empowered since taking charge of my life and have an entire cheering section on MFP:flowerforyou:
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am an addict because:
    I check MFP more than I check Facebook...
    I’m on it all the time (usually on my phone, but sometimes on the computer)...
    I love the accountability it provides me for working out & eating right...
    I tell everyone I know about it…especially if they’re paying fees to be a part of something similar...
    I love knowing how many calories I can “spend” throughout my day...
    I love that complete strangers comment & encourage me...
    I love celebrating successes with others…even if I only know them through MFP...
    I have no one on my friends list that I know in real life & I enjoy it...

I could go on, but that’s enough for you to get the idea. :happy:
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am a MFP addict because We all have SO much in common and am not afraid to admit it. I feel so empowered since taking charge of my life and have an entire cheering section on MFP:flowerforyou:
    Me too!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    the fact that i used to log onto facebook like 4 times a day and im starting to now forget i even have one lol
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm a MFP addict because instead of working right now I'm writing this post.

I'm a MFP addict because sometimes I refuse to eat until I check my MFP diary first.

What makes you a MFP addict? C'mon don't be shy.

LOL..first...Your pic is HILARIOUS...

I'm an MFP addict pretty much because of the same things.
  • missjaiy
    missjaiy Posts: 58
    Options
    MFP has given me control over my health (via diet and exercise tracking). I'm a believer and I can't live without it.

DITTO! I'm totally inspired to have a healthier lifestyle and I can't eat a thing before I check to see if it'll put me in the read....
    I definitely know I'm an addict because I don't like to cook and today I just bought 3 recipe books so that I'll be the queen in my kitchen :)
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    MFP has given me control over my health (via diet and exercise tracking). I'm a believer and I can't live without it.

DITTO! I'm totally inspired to have a healthier lifestyle and I can't eat a thing before I check to see if it'll put me in the read....
    I definitely know I'm an addict because I don't like to cook and today I just bought 3 recipe books so that I'll be the queen in my kitchen :)

I hate being in the red too LOL.