Seriously!?

I ask for friends and only one person added me?? LOL so much for introducing yourself and getting friends!!! and yes I am whining!! :smiley:

Replies

• Hello_its_Dan
    Hello_its_Dan Posts: 406 Member
    That happens!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Lipstick_n_lunges Posts: 1,201 Member
    Out of shear curiosity, how many did you add? Are you looking for numbers or connections?
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Not everyone does the "friend" thing.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited February 2017
    I ask for friends and only one person added me?? LOL so much for introducing yourself and getting friends!!! and yes I am whining!! :smiley:

Which makes you so attractive as a potential friend. :smiley:

You're welcome to add me, but I doubt you'd be happy with me. I hardly ever cheer people's successes, never applaud people for being under their calories for the day, and rarely make any kind of comment on your feed, although I'm happy to respond to messages.

Lol same here. I'm a bad, bad mfp friend :worried:

Op go into one of the dozens of friend request threads, and add away.

• enjisweet1
    enjisweet1 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey guys add me im 34 and trying to lose weight.
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Well you one upped me. I got none!! lol.. However I find being active in the threads will get more friends I've found... There is good support on here. But a very busy forum and before you know it your introduction thread is on page 3...... then 12... lol
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    I'm an awesome MFP friend. I drink too much, eat too much. I'm a marvellous yard stick to make you feel successful.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    OK.....
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    OP there are alot of different time zones on here. Your best friend may be alsleep right now. Try again later. Also, if you follow the boards there are hundreds of new friend requests everyday. Getting them that way is just adding numbers. It's better, as suggested above, to follow the discussions and slowly handpick your friends. That way you'll have people that you like. Better quality than quantity.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    OP there are alot of different time zones on here. Your best friend may be alsleep right now. Try again later. Also, if you follow the boards there are hundreds of new friend requests everyday. Getting them that way is just adding numbers. It's better, as suggested above, to follow the discussions and slowly handpick your friends. That way you'll have people that you like. Better quality than quantity.

people with similar calorie goals and fitness goals tend to make good pals as well I find
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    It is the quality your looking for I regularly remove mfp friends as they aren't supportive I've one I've had over a year and she's great another left and he was great
    Add me I'm supportive :)