I listened to Nike, and just did it! From 340lbs to my current 175lbs....17% BF

Options
2»

Replies

• stevehow04841
    stevehow04841 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thank you for sharing your story. You have definitely inspired me to keep moving forward.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You give some great advise to those just starting out.
    Go slow, change your habits to new healthier ones, and 'Just do it'. And keep on doing it. The change has to come from inside with a strong desire to change one's lifestyle-forever.

I'm so very happy for you! Feeling fit and healthy is just awesome!

Well done. :-)
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    WOW. Just wow. Amazing.
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I can hardly believe it! You are ripped! Incredible...
  • divcara
    divcara Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great job! You look fabulous. This has got to feel good! Be very proud.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Love your story! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure your go-slow-but-don't-quit plan will be VERY inspiring for many people just starting out. And those of us who need a little renewed motivation, as well!
  • jim666z
    jim666z Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice job.if you did it so can we.
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Well done! Well done! Life is good eh????? Amazing really.
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • omnpotnt
    omnpotnt Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm really feeling the love, thanks so much everyone!!! I'm so happy to have made so many new friends too!

We all have challenges and learn to adapt. I've recently gotten a diagnosis of a neurological disorder that is going to cause me to have to reduce the number of gym workouts I'm going to be able to do....so I will adapt.. There's always an alternative to help you keep on your path....don't get discouraged!!! I've dealt with many many hurdles...physical, mental and emotional....stay focussed, and know there's always a way.
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing! Great job!
  • lavender51
    lavender51 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, you did an amazing job! Well done! So inspiring for new people :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!