Ideas what to eat for the week from Tenderloin?

Options
myiceisonfire
myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
It was $24 to buy 1.5lb pre-cut steak tenderloins... So I bought the large cut 3.0lb for $21.

We used maybe a quarter last night for dinner and had steak. Instead of having steak every single night, does anyone have ideas for what to use the rest for?

Replies

• Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Make steak fajitas. I use green & red peppers, lots of mushrooms, onion and 1/2 of a lawry's fajita mix. We do not like to eat alot of carbs so we dont use tortillas. we just eat it plain. You can even add some lowfat mozzerella cheese.

Enjoy!
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Make steak fajitas. I use green & red peppers, lots of mushrooms, onion and 1/2 of a lawry's fajita mix. We do not like to eat alot of carbs so we dont use tortillas. we just eat it plain. You can even add some lowfat mozzerella cheese.

Enjoy!

i was just going to post the same thing!! sounds delicious!
  • bigmovens
    bigmovens Posts: 3
    Options
    Kebabs, just use load of fresh veg in between meat. bbq or grill. stirfry with beansprouts ect.
  • ShinySpork
    ShinySpork Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Kabobs, Salad (Arugula or Spinach), Steak-Provolone Sandwhich, Stew, Pot Pie, Stir Fry (Noodle or Rice)...there's a lot of possibilities. You might consider visiting allrecipes.com, foodnetwork.com or food.com for more ideas.
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    stew. YUM! or kabobs?
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thanks =)
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    From food network last night. marinated, grilled tenderloin with greek salad together ina wrap.