What Are YOU Having For Dinner?

Options
13»

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Steak, not sure what side yet.

That was supposed to be yesterday (which is the day you originally asked), but something came up so that we ended up eating late, so I just stopped off and got an antipasto salad.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Beef stew.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Last night was rosemary braised lamb shanks with gnocchi and green beans. Meh. The guys liked it but I'm not a fan of lamb so much. Tonight is either chicken thighs and cauliflower or a trip to the corner diner for fish and chips.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I got some silicone baking sheets finally so am going to dry roast up a bunch of veg and some chicken. I'm thinking lemon pepper seasoning.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Liquor.....yes, definitely liquor.....
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I'm at work tonight, and that's what's being provided. Not complaining at all :D
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Picking up pizza on the way home tonight...pizza and movie night.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Avocado fresh chopped, left over roasted cauliflower with oil and vinegar, brown bread. A low fat yogurt for desert with ginger, turmeric and garam masala stired into it.
  • AFGP11
    AFGP11 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Tonight I made baked balsamic chicken thighs and roasted broccoli. My husband went to bed early so I decided to skip the starch and save up for a treat later.
  • jruck371
    jruck371 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    At huge wine tasting event tonight (seriously one of my favorite events of the year!) I'm so excited :smiley:
    They bring in food trucks to the event, so something at one of those (oh, and cheese, and chocolate to go with my wine!) Bring on this epic cheat meal!!
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Worked late so super easy dinner, Peanut pad Thai lean cuisine with frozen raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and coconut Greek yoghurt on the side.
  • izzie218
    izzie218 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had black bean spaghetti. Topped it with avocado, pineapple, grape tomatoes, steamed veggies, and crumbled goat cheese. Weird combo but surprisingly good
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,883 Member
    Options
    We had a large chocolate sundae ... and then pizza. :)

Last night it was paella and a variety of Greek sweets from a local street market. :grin:
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    emmarrgh wrote: »
    I just made a chicken & white bean chili, with garlic cheddar biscuits! So excited for dinner! I love trying new recipes that have a tonne of veggies and are overall healthy (with a sensible portion of the unhealthy stuff on the side), so let's all share what we're having to night!

That sounds realllly good. I love white chili.

My boyfriend made ribeye, quinoa and a side salad. Soooo good.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Tonight, it's liver with fava beans, and a nice chianti.
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Spinach, tomatoes and feta kelu9b8n3um8.jpg
    on a tortilla with a bit of mozza. Mmmm.
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Flank steak, roasted butternut squash and Brussel Sprouts, salad