Would like company to do this!!! Smiling!!!!

Options
Unbreakable071766
Unbreakable071766 Posts: 7 Member
edited February 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Single, 50, mother of 5. Looking to get in great shape for my son's wedding in September. I work alot but need to get myself fit and healthy. This is my oldest getting married. So proud. Anyone interested indoing this with me. I am highly motivated. A great cheerleader!!!

Replies

• Unbreakable071766
    Options
    Single, 50, mother of 5. Looking to get in great shape for my son's wedding in September. I work alot but need to get myself fit and healthy. This is my oldest getting married. So proud. Anyone interested indoing this with me. I am highly motivated. A great cheerleader!!!

"She walks with strength and dignity and laughs in the face of fear."
  • odonlin
    odonlin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier!! We all have the same goal and positive support will get us there faster!!
  • Unbreakable071766
    Options
    Woohoo, lol, I have my first friend and support buddy!!!
  • gilorosco
    gilorosco Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like a buddy. Still have 80 lbs to go to my goal. Trying out ketogenic diet too.
  • shank3r
    shank3r Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If your profile pic is a recent photo of you at 50, I only hope I'm lucky enough to look as good as you in 14 more years when I'm 50! Fit & Healthy is such a great goal rather than some arbitrary scale number. Eating right and exercise is what's been helping me. I got tired of walking and started riding a bike, I worked up to 1004 miles last year which I was kinda proud of even though that's not a lot of miles. Go you!
  • dannybias50
    dannybias50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sent you request
    Been in fitness for 23 years
    Been in Bodybuilding for 20 years
  • rlilly697
    rlilly697 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Stick with us! we,ll see you right! :) You got this x
  • 17sem
    17sem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Totally with you on the smiling !
  • Unbreakable071766
    Options
    This site is fun and informative. Thank you for the encouraging words!
  • Cymrian2017
    Cymrian2017 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Let's do this. Count me in. Feel free to add me.
    Working on my last 20 and lowering my body fat.