Looking for MFP friends!

Options
Hi guys, I've been very successful in the past with MFP and I want to do it again. I lost all focus on fitness and weight loss/maintaining when I got pregnant in 2014. Strawberry ice cream and carne asada took over and now I'm 50-60 lbs away from being comfortable with "me". My daughter is now 2 and my son just turned 9 months. I NEEEEEEEED to kick my butt in gear and do this. I'm trying... I am... good days and bad. I believe that part of what made me successful was the support on MFP, other people working their butts off (good days and bad) and sharing encouragement. Sadly, my family and friends are not active/committed to MFP lol.

Reaching out... friend me if you'd like!

Replies

• ajlbookey
    ajlbookey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me too! :) None of my "real life" friends are on MFP, so I'm looking for some friends here like you!
  • scarlett1415
    scarlett1415 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of a 2 year old and 3 month old. I am trying to get back in shape and be healthy. I would love to be friends and help motivate each other.
  • Taimeinhappy
    Taimeinhappy Posts: 38 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    HI there! I'm not a mom. But I'd like to be, I'm working on getting my body into shape to have a happy healthy life and pregnancy. I have 50 pounds to lose and not many friends yet. Feel free to add me!