Accountability partner

Options
I had gotten so close to my goal and then the holidays started and I spiraled out of control. I have gained back 24 pounds of the 50+ I had lost. I am looking for someone to help keep me accountable and do this journey together.

Replies

• Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • niecystar77
    niecystar77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to join you on your journey. I made the same mistake.
  • niecystar77
    Options
    We can do this!!!!
  • chantillyhep
    chantillyhep Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I feel like I've been gaining and losing the same 15lbs for three years. Joined MFP today after deleting an old account I hardly used. Feel free to add me I'm looking for accountability and motivation as well!
  • niecystar77
    Options
    Well starting Monday I will be back to my routine hopefully I can do my workout in the morning before I start work. I'm motivated!!!
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and if there are specific macros you want me to help you keep an eye on I'm more than happy to help!
  • Shakti1010
    Shakti1010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im looking to join group for daily accountability too. Recently gained back weight after holiday and january crisis. Been working so hard for last 3 yrs and then this happens. Set back, and months( 8wks) until my original end goal. Need accountability and sharing motivation with others for at least 30 days straight to rebuild back firmly rooted diet habits again. I have been in a wavering state and am ready to be truly focused and unstoppable again in my program.
  • artanis50
    artanis50 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I gained 100 lbs when I was pregnant and I'm still trying to lose the weight 3 years later. I'm really committed now but the more friends the better! I would start a group for all of us but I don't know how .....
  • Shakti1010
    Options
    Okay what will u commit to today?
    Today, i commit to: total body heavy weights, dance, sauna yoga, tracking.
    What do u want me to hold u accountable for today? Lets go, no excuses
  • jborger70
    jborger70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. How do you imagine this working? Starting from scratch so my current goal is getting off my butt and moving daily. This week 10-20 minutes/day and 3x strength/toning exercises given to me by my physical therapist (approx 10 min each time).
  • MrCailer
    MrCailer Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Would really love to Join a team effort ...
  • AnikaNck
    AnikaNck Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also really interested in an accountability partner! I lost successfully last year and then gained it all back (and a few more). Anyone interested, feel free to add me!
  • katzmusik
    katzmusik Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm all in for a support/accountability group. I need to lose 50 lbs for a military obligation (I'm up for promotion).

I'm in a group that runs 3 times a week and cross trains or strength trains 3 days. Even a nice brisk walk counts.

I have a run tonight, hopefully will get 3 miles done.
  • lgibbons92
    lgibbons92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Always looking for accountability buddies, feel free to add/message me!
  • erwisneski369
    erwisneski369 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the help. I sent a friend request to every one that hadn't already sent me one. If I missed you send me a request. I was just thinking that we could just post on our feed what was good about the day, what you had trouble with, and I what you may need help with. Right now my goal is getting better. I have a nasty sinus infection that has been lingering. Once it is gone I am going to start my goals again.
  • ambitiousdelight
    ambitiousdelight Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I could use some accountability friends, too!! Would love to get in on this :)
  • Shakti1010
    Options
    Please add me. May we all finish strong this week and weekend xox
  • Zivvada
    Zivvada Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. :)
  • turtlemt20
    turtlemt20 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me