Just starting

Options
Hi all!
I am a single mom of 5 (3 girls, 2 boys) youngest being 3months. I drive a school bus and have decided in the little bit of time I have to myself during the day I am going to join the gym and get into shape. In the long run I want to lose 140 but I was told starting with smaller goals may help me not get discouraged.
I already dont eat anything sweet but love my pasta. I am not a soda drinker and besides my cup of coffee in the morning (necessity) I am constantly drinking water. Does anyone have any ideas of good starter work outs or any idea where to start? I know I need to do A LOT of cardio.
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Exercise doesn't facilitate weight loss. Calorie control facilitatesystem weight loss. Although exercise won't hurt, but if you want to lose weight but a good Digital scale to weigh foods.

Set lots of little goals even if they are simple ones like weigh every meal for a week.

Finally be steadfast and patent the weight will take a while to come off just like it didn't come on over night. :smiley: