Insanity max 30 HR & Cals burned

Options
Hi all. Just trying to get an idea of the stats everybody else is getting. I do the insanity Max 30 workouts and on the cardio Challenge and the sweat intervals and the Friday fight I usually burn between 280 and 300 calories. I am 40 years old 155 pounds. The average heart rate is about 155. What kind of results as everybody else getting?

Replies

• msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hensonator1084
    Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi when i was doing it a few months ago i was averaging 350 to 400 cal but im a lot heavier than you, the heavier you area the more cals you burn thats why it gets harder to lose weight the slimmer you get, hope this has answered your question
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hi when i was doing it a few months ago i was averaging 350 to 400 cal but im a lot heavier than you, the heavier you area the more cals you burn thats why it gets harder to lose weight the slimmer you get, hope this has answered your question

Yeah it just gets frustrating when I hear people say they burn 600+ calories. I'm at a consistent 155HR and can't burn the same I do while jogging :neutral:
  • Hensonator1084
    Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about using an eca stack, it will help a lot give it a google if you dont know what it is
  • Sindbad1985
    Sindbad1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I usually do as follows:
    Cardio challenge + 10 minutes Abs attack = about 580 calories
    Tabata power alone= about 390 calories
    Sweat intervals + 10 minutes Abs attack= about 580 calories
    Friday fight round 1= about 490 calories

Remember, these numbers are different from person to person, depending on age, sex, height, and weight.
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Your numbers are close to mine. Like the above posters, weight, age, sex and height are going to change the burn.
    Max 30 is a great workout
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So far, my burns are:

Cardio Challenge: 555
    Tabata Power: 437
    Sweat Intervals: 575
    Friday Fight: 544
  • annmee6549
    annmee6549 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I burn about 260 on cardio challenge
    5'5 134lbs

I have yet to hit the 300 mark, and this is round 2 for me so I am barely modifying. Still seeing more and more results
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I do the modified version as I'm still recovering after an ACL reconstruction surgery (8 months post op). So far I vary from 300 to 450 calories, but it also depends on the overall effort, as well as on age, weight, previous fit level, etc.

If anyone wants to connect - drop me a friend request :)
  • SissonGeorge3
    SissonGeorge3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is the MOST ACCURATE way to calculate calories burned for insanity max 30 + ab attack (on those days)? Like a math equation or online cal calculator?