Any gamers on here

Options

Replies

• skinnyfatty1983
    skinnyfatty1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i played fifa online 3, guild wars2, starcraft 2, dragon nest, toram online a nd many more
  • ledgey91
    ledgey91 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Trying to save money after payday but Horizon Zero Dawn looks amazing.... anyone picking it up??
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    ledgey91 wrote: »
    Trying to save money after payday but Horizon Zero Dawn looks amazing.... anyone picking it up??

Im definitely buying it, probably not on day 1 but maybe the following week. Most likely buying For Honor today though lol
  • ledgey91
    Options
    Im definitely buying it, probably not on day 1 but maybe the following week. Most likely buying For Honor today though lol

For Honor is great! Got it with my 1070, I'm just absolutely terrible at it haha.
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Yea, day one for sure. I just got a brand new 4K TV supporting HDR and a PS Pro so it's gonna be amazing. Can't wait!
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Playing watch dogs 2, feeling like playing something else, but want to finish the game first.

*googles how long it takes to beat watch dogs 2* Main + Extras 29h - Completionists 41h

*Checks my steam play time* 62 hours - What am I doing wrong? I am not trying to complete everything but apparently I could have done that 20 hours ago.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

For Honor is great! Got it with my 1070, I'm just absolutely terrible at it haha.

It definitely has a learning curve lol. I'm waiting for it to finish downloading, this is probably gonna consume my life for the rest of the night
  • zingeber
    zingeber Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Skyrim was my weakness. No time to play recently, but would love to get into Dragon Age and Assassin's Creed

There is a a group for "MFP Gamers" - check it out!
  • Merkavar
    Options

How long have you played for honour so far? I heard it is good but gets repetitive and boring fast. Just wondering if it is worth getting or should I just stick to what I have already.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    PC: EVE Online forever!, ARK, Black Desert Online, COH and several others... XBone huge FO4 fan, DOOM and many others, 360 still some as well...

Toss in my old NES and SNES and all they offer.
  • TheArchyBunker
    Options
    zingeber wrote: »
    Skyrim was my weakness. No time to play recently, but would love to get into Dragon Age and Assassin's Creed

DA is awesome. Not as good as Mass Effect in my book.
  • TheArchyBunker
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »

I'm obsessed with DA and ME.

Also, I love your username.

Bioware did an amazing job with those game series. Andromeda looks mind blowing, but it will be hard without that cast from the trilogy though.

And thanks!
  • TheArchyBunker
    Options

Bioware did an amazing job with those game series. Andromeda looks mind blowing, but it will be hard without that cast from the trilogy though.

And thanks!

True. I love me some Raphael Sbarge and Jennifer Hale but to be honest I'm very glad to be away from Mark Meer lol

Meet? Remind me.
  • TheArchyBunker
    Options

And thanks!

True. I love me some Raphael Sbarge and Jennifer Hale but to be honest I'm very glad to be away from Mark Meer lol

Meet? Remind me.

I assume you meant Meer? He was the male Shepard. I thought he was awful.

Haha damn auto correct! Yeah he had some moments when I was questioning his talents.
  • Merkavar
    Options

And thanks!

I might have to look into andromeda, I enjoye mass effect 2 and 3, I guess except the ending in 3. Just seemed a little lacklustre.

What is the features you are looking forward to?
  • ledgey91
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »

How long have you played for honour so far? I heard it is good but gets repetitive and boring fast. Just wondering if it is worth getting or should I just stick to what I have already.

It can get a bit repetitive, but it's not so bad as it's pretty much multiplayer only so you can drop in a game whenever you feel like it - like Overwatch or Battlefield.

I'd say it's worth picking up if you're into that kind of thing but there are so many good games out/coming out at the moment anyway that giving it a miss wouldn't be the worst thing.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Gears of war 4
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've got a group going called Twitter Gets Fitter with gamers, streamers, you tubers, etc joining for a 30 Day Challenge of getting healthy. Haven't started yet still looking for members :*:#
  • Merkavar
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So I have been playing mass effect a little. I really dont get all the negativity about it lately.

The oddest thing I came accross so far was one character said "my face is tired" which seemed like an odd thing to say. The other odd thing was I felt some of the characters lips when to far forward when speaking, like they were exaggerating their lip movements.

So very minor issues.

Everything else felt very mass effect to me, guns, biotics, space travel, space probes, etc etc

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Borderlands 1 & 2 Left for Dead 1 & 2...