Starting T25 today - any friends want to join me?

Options
I have a trip to Hawaii coming up and need to lose 40 lbs. I'm starting Shaun T's T25 Focus program today. I would love to have some friends join me so we can motivate each other and give virtual high-5s (LOL!) for working towards our goals. Feel free to add me - I am super focused on working hard to finally get my body back!! Let's do this!

Replies

• gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm doing T25 as well. I am doing week 4. So far I haven't missed a workout.I had a baby and I need to lose 25-30 lbs.feel free to add me:) Good luck
  • afiercepierce
    afiercepierce Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on second week of T25 add me if you'd like :)
  • JoshRobinson412
    JoshRobinson412 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started the beta phase. Feel free to add me
  • DoikIto
    DoikIto Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Added you all!
  • notforeign
    notforeign Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting t25 today, need motivation and accountability, would love to do with with a group!!!
  • marissalogan93
    marissalogan93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow morning! Add me! I could definitely use some support and accountability.

My goal is to be down at least 40lbs (hoping 50 or 60) by summer!

I weigh about 203 now.
  • savvymommy13
    savvymommy13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this, too. Can I join? I've got a week in. The only issue is my mom is coming to visit next week and I feel awkward exercising in front of an audience.
  • gemstoneisland
    gemstoneisland Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think I've Friend Requested you all! Anyone else, feel free to add me as a friend so we can keep each other motivated :)
  • evgeniya820
    evgeniya820 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was doing it for 2 weeks. I have to skip next week since I will be out of country, but I will definitely continue T25 when I get back :smile: please add me! I really need some support and motivation
  • jenniskinni161616
    Options
    I'd love some motivation too! I'm starting T25 tomorrow! Add me!
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I did T25 last year and it's a great workout!! You'll enjoy it!!!
  • nadiakanwal556
    nadiakanwal556 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow t25 need to lose 11lbs by may any body interested in weekly weight in add me good luck all
  • nadiakanwal556
    nadiakanwal556 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this how do you add ppl