any other moms out there plz add!!

Options
I'm looking to have mom friends who can help keep me motivated. I've started out at 191lbs, I'm down to 184lbs but I'd like to be 165lbs. After I had my daughter taking care of myself came second, I want to look really good this summer!!! I feel like if I have other womens updates on my wall it will keep me motivated as we can all benefit from pushing each other! Add me!

Replies

• artanis50
    artanis50 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a mom of a 3 1/2 year old and STILL trying to lose the 100 lbs I gained when I was pregnant! It's definitely not easy. I've sent a friend request to you!
  • heidijohanna81
    heidijohanna81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Added you both :) I have 3 kids and weight to lose!
  • KiraMiller1
    KiraMiller1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3! 8 year old, 2 year old and a 3 month old! Buuut can't figure out how to add anyone!
  • adm7173
    adm7173 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of 1 here. And my son is trying his hardest to make sure I know he's beginning his terrible twos! Haha! I have about 80-100 lbs to lose, and after yo-yo dieting, I'm finally following a plan with a nurse practitioner. I'll add all of you if that's okay! :)
  • tlmhiebert1985
    tlmhiebert1985 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mother of a 2 year old and a 9 week old. I haven't figured out how to add friends either. So feel free to add me.
  • amber_gets_fit
    amber_gets_fit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mother of 4 ages 7,6, 3&3 I added you

• aud_ball7
    aud_ball7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 (5 and 2), stepmom of 2 (12 and 9). I want to add you all...once I figure out how to do that! :smiley:
  • bethdrc
    bethdrc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have two kids (age 10 and 13) and want to lose about 20 lbs. the last time I was at my happy & healthy weight was about three years ago. Since then I've just found it hard to stay on track. What with being a mom and working, the stress can get you and I don't always take the time for taking care of myself. Looking for motivation and support in staying on the right track - thank you!
  • M_Tyler05
    M_Tyler05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Fellow momma here with a 13 month old baby boy. Looking to add people who get the post pregnancy body deal. My husband and I have been thinking of trying for another in a few months and I want to be super healthy going into it! Feel free to add me.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm a mam of a 20 month old boy, would be great to have some mammy friends who get how hard it is to change your lifestyle and run around after a child 24/7! Lol
    Feel free to add me everyone :) x
  • hellosweety78
    hellosweety78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old mom of two, a ten year old and five year old. I need to lose weight and get healthy so I can set a good example for my kids and be more involved with them. I need lots of help with motivation ( I LOVE food and HATE exercising). I also work full time and really need help figuring out easy healthy meal plans that are kid friendly. I'm not sure how this works but would love to be added.