Looking for friends to hold me accountable!

Options
Hi there! I am 24 years old 5'7, with a 14 month old daughter. After her birth I went up to my heaviest weight, 225.5 and since November I am now down to 196. My weight loss is slowing down and I am now looking for friends to hold me accountable and on track!

Replies

• ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • MellieDale06
    MellieDale06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need an accountabuddy too! Let's do this!!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hey there ! Feel free to add me if you like. I am also looking for more friends to hold me accountable
  • jadeh218
    jadeh218 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele!

Getting healthy with a baby can be hard! Preparation is definitely key. My kids are 10 and 11 now. I started at 310 pounds. My current weight is 183. Hoping to get down to about 145.
  • lymphoidorgan
    lymphoidorgan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele!
    I don't have a kid but I can't imagine how tough weight loss must be while trying to take care of another person. If you're still looking for friends, feel free to add me. :)
    We're similar in age, if not in stats haha
  • wlj_wegotthis
    wlj_wegotthis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for accountability buddies too! Add me!
  • jennisnow54
    jennisnow54 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a new job, and making some new healthy goals. Add me if you're still looking for accountability buddies!
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the progress thus far. Add me if you want. Keep coming back every day. I'll root for ya.
  • str5wberrysp1ce
    str5wberrysp1ce Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi.. feel free to add me. I need to support and motivation also. Good job on your progress!!