Goal #1: To be under 200 lbs!

Options
I began my journey of weight loss on June 1, 2011. I was 235. However, this is not the highest I've ever been, I have been a size 22 before, at this weight I was a size 16...barely. (I probably was an 18 but I refused to go up a size in pants, so I decided to go on a diet) I've had a very troubling year, probably the hardest year of my life. But now I am a single mom to a beautiful baby girl of 7 months. Since the day I started, I have lost 16 lbs putting me at 219 lbs. I'm glad to be out of the 20s. Now, to get under the tens. I'm excited for a new perspective on life and a much more healthy lifestyle. Cutting out the fat in several areas of my life!

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get out of the 200's as well. Right now I'm bouncing back and forth. I'm a size 16 as of now, I guess? Because I bought the most beautiful 18s at old naxy the other day, but my legs drown in them. :(
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 219. I started out here at 223. My goal is to be under and out of the 200s by September. If you would like to add me as a friend feel free to do so.
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    17 pounds to go for me! I'm at my lowest weight since I began MFP! It's exciting! We can do this girls!
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I started out at 233 pds, and I am now at 203. I'm so happy to be four pounds away from onederland. :) We can do it! Oh and I sent you a friend request!
  • DawnyB1210
    DawnyB1210 Posts: 55
    Options
    Right there with you in a lot of respects. I've been at this a couple of months already, and with some patience, the weight is finally coming off. As for cutting the fat out of other areas: Been there, done that as well. I was a divorced mom of two daughters for many years, and finally to the point where I'm happy with my life, for the most part. Now, it's time to focus on ME. Your baby is beautiful and so are you. Best of Luck with your goals!
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    I started around 228 lbs in Mi-March of this year and my goals were:
    1 - to get to 214 lbs (pre-college weight - lose the freshmen 15 lol)
    2 - to get under 200 lbs ...

I just recently got out of the 200s ... about 3 weeks ago and I am now at 194 lbs

Good luck ma'am.
    You're going to feel sooooo good when you reach it :)
  • fordfan67
    fordfan67 Posts: 12
    Options
    Let that baby girl be a motivator--you need to live a long, healthy life for her--and yourself!!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I started on MFP in January at 234.4. I have been floating between 202.5 and 205 for the past few weeks. So close, but not quite there yet. You'll get there soon enough!
  • brhiannalee
    brhiannalee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've been under 200 since junior high, so for me it will be such a big deal!! Only 38lbs. to go! Can't wait!
    And great job ladies! Keep up the great work!!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I started at 262lbs about a month ago.... to be under 200 would be amazing!!! Add me if you like :) I love new friends!!!
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Meee tooo!! I started in March at 235, I'm currently 210.4. Not too far to go!!
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    I only buy old navy jeans! Lol For some reason, they always fit well on me. I'm still a size 16 but they are starting to feel loose! So that's better than were I was when I started when I had to suck in my gut and then I'd have the worse muffin top when I released my breath. But ya, being under 200 would be a dream, I must have been somewhere in middle school when I was last 200. ):