Creeper's

Options
I have been bored for the last hour and doing some random looking at threads. I used to use this app long ago. Recently starting using it to track macros. I notice looking at all the threads that I have there really are some creeper people on here. It used to be a great place to ask questions and have open discussion. It seems to have turned into some sort of hook up and hit on woman site. Just my thoughts. I know it's a broad generalization and not all post are that way. Either way have a great day!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Really? Which threads? I must be doing something wrong! Help a girl out!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Maybe in the chit chat section?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Must be in Chit Chat. Just don't visit that area and you won't have any issues for the most part.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,363 Member
    Options
    I have hidden a few of the forum subsections and I access the forums from the 'recent discussions' link. Those hidden subsection posts are then not included in the displayed list of posts.

• nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I agree. A bunch of creepers out there. I receive a lot of messages from men asking my pictures. They want to know what I look like when I post a comment and such. There's nothing you can do. You can ignore them. I just ignore them.
  • shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have found way more great people on here than not.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Not had any such problems. Maybe I'm too old. I also specify that I'll only friend other women.