Best Ranch Dip EVER

Options
2»

Replies

• jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ooh...I have some dip mixes I used to mix with sour cream and I was just wondering the other day how to make them healthier.

Thanks for the tip!!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later...........I am always looking for the Under 100 calorie dip that you get more than 2 tbls of:bigsmile: Thanks for posting!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I made this yesterday. I think next time I will add some buttermilk, fat free of course... its really good but tastes more like a peppercorn ranch, which I LOVE so its not bad. I wonder if I add buttermilk if it will taste more like ranch. In any case I will devour it. So yummy. It was my dinner with some baked chicken breast
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    made this yesterday. I think next time I will add some buttermilk, fat free of course... its really good but tastes more like a peppercorn ranch, which I LOVE so its not bad. I wonder if I add buttermilk if it will taste more like ranch. In any case I will devour it. So yummy. It was my dinner with some baked chicken breast

I add buttermilk and then its my ranch dressing for my salads.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I have to tell you ......Salsa and cottage cheese mixed makes a great dip as well. Sounds odd, but its delish!
  • Allisonshusband
    Options
    bump!