Options

Replies

• shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Laying in the dark thinking too much

dont do to much of that --its not healthy :)

Trying not to
    Why I'm on here

That could help--there's some funny stuff up in here :D

Absolutely helping for sure
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I'm about to eat a 12 inch sub. I'm hungry.

Oh man I haven't had a sub in years. Since I had migraines after processed meat....I miss.them

It's soooo good. Sorry for rubbing that in your face but man its really yummy lol

Like seriously I'm jealous...subs were my craving while pregnant...then after migraines. Sadly being rendered basically blind for 20 minutes from the aura isn't worth the yumminess

I get auras, most horrible things:-(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Staring into space, trying to figure out my life's problems. Having a conversation about shrimp. Lots of randomness.

What kind of shrimp
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I get a glow ---but it aint from eating
  • synchkat
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »

Oh man I haven't had a sub in years. Since I had migraines after processed meat....I miss.them

It's soooo good. Sorry for rubbing that in your face but man its really yummy lol

Like seriously I'm jealous...subs were my craving while pregnant...then after migraines. Sadly being rendered basically blind for 20 minutes from the aura isn't worth the yumminess

Omg aren't they?
    I no know what to do and what tends to trigger them but omg they're scary
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Staring into space, trying to figure out my life's problems. Having a conversation about shrimp. Lots of randomness.

What kind of shrimp

Somebody told me they put ketchup on their shrimp and I was telling them that sounds terrible lol. But she insists that it taste great.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Omg aren't they?

So very glad I don't get auras with my migraines. Worst vision symptom I get is shooting stars on the edges of my vision.
  • synchkat
    Options

What kind of shrimp

Somebody told me they put ketchup on their shrimp and I was telling them that sounds terrible lol. But she insists that it taste great.

That's gross. Cocktail sauce that's tomato based is good
  • kq1981
    Options

Omg aren't they?

I don't no what triggers them either. My vision starts going funny, like a little wiggle appears, then it ends up like looking through a kalidescope. That's the best I can explain it. I've had them since I was a teen and had a panick attack the first time I got one.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    tiny_rick wrote: »

What kind of shrimp

A Bubba this is where you were supposed to name off a thousand ways to prepare shrimp

you know tiny rick i've been waiting a long time for season 3 of your show, what gives? Are you still locked up?
  • synchkat
    Options

Omg aren't they?

I don't no what triggers them either. My vision starts going funny, like a little wiggle appears, then it ends up like looking through a kalidescope. That's the best I can explain it. I've had them since I was a teen and had a panick attack the first time I got one.

Mine start at my periphery...lots of spots or lines and it eventually moves from outside in. If I take advice and lay down in 20 minutes it will be gone and I'm left with what feels like a massive sinus headache. Triggers are nitrates in processed foods usually or soy sometimes. I hate it because it's so unpredictable. But I read up and I have all the symptoms thst precede them so I just pay attention but then j feel paranoid. I hate it.
  • kq1981
    Options

Omg aren't they?

Mine start at my periphery...lots of spots or lines and it eventually moves from outside in. If I take advice and lay down in 20 minutes it will be gone and I'm left with what feels like a massive sinus headache. Triggers are nitrates in processed foods usually or soy sometimes. I hate it because it's so unpredictable. But I read up and I have all the symptoms thst precede them so I just pay attention but then j feel paranoid. I hate it.

Yea 20 mins is about the same time mine last. I totally sympathised. Damn brain!
  • kq1981
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    tiny_rick wrote: »

What kind of shrimp

A Bubba this is where you were supposed to name off a thousand ways to prepare shrimp

I recently learned that shrimp and mayo pizza is a thing.

It's pretty normal in australia
  • synchkat
    Options

Omg aren't they?

Yea 20 mins is about the same time mine last. I totally sympathised. Damn brain!

I basically avoid all triggers so only nitrate free sandwich meat...no canned tuna. I miss stuff but being out of commission completely for 20 minutes isn't worth it.
  • kq1981
    Options

Omg aren't they?

I basically avoid all triggers so only nitrate free sandwich meat...no canned tuna. I miss stuff but being out of commission completely for 20 minutes isn't worth it.

I might try to eliminate nitrate to. Thanks for telling me that I had no idea. It's the scariness of it is what gets me.
  • synchkat
    Options

Omg aren't they?

I might try to eliminate nitrate to. Thanks for telling me that I had no idea. It's the scariness of it is what gets me.

Ya try it. I know it triggered mine. I Haven had one in ages.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I get a glow ---but it aint from eating

From what then?