Weird pets

TheArchyBunker
TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
Who else has a weird pet that does that weirdness.

I got a cat that has to lay on me and place one paw on my face whenever I lay in bed and another cat that thinks it's a dog.

Replies

• shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    My cat likes to try to jump in the bathtub with me
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member

I seriously hope they're declawed! Ack
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    edited February 2017
    She's not and last time she left a pretty nasty scratch on my calf
    I keep the door closed now
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo

I seriously hope they're declawed! Ack

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    My ex thought she was a cougar.

Until I slayed that *kitten*

Um....so she's an ex because????
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    My ex thought she was a cougar.

Until I slayed that *kitten*

Um....so she's an ex because????

Way too old... Early 40's... Seemed like a good idea at the time.

I've heard 40 year old women are boring
    Totally good authority.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    My cat loves lettuce, he has discerning taste tho, only eats romaine or spring mix.

He also likes to hump fluffy blankets, only if they are squished up and messy, not if they are laying flat.
  • l911jnt
    l911jnt Posts: 164 Member
    I actually have a squirrel... I raised him from 4 weeks old. He was in an attic that some friends of mine had to shut it off to keep his momma from chewing up their wires!! They are not a pet for everyone ... they are one person animals and its like having a toddler to chase after lol. It is alot of work. They are alot smarter than people think tho and some things that he REALLY likes he is sort of trained to do. For instance, my husband can tell him to roll over ( he is telling him to put his back to him so that he can scratch his back basically) and move his finger in a circle motion and if he wants my husband to pet him, he will do it and he likes to be petted most of the time lol.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    I have a cat that will wander in corners, behind doors, etc. and proceed to howl as though she's trapped. She's not the smartest kitty, so it appears as though she's forgotten about turning around. I'll call her name and she'll turn around, make a surprised sound, and wander back out.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    One of my cats eats toilet paper (just toilet paper, no other paper products).
    The same cat sucks on blankets before she lays on them
    That same cat never meows or makes cat noises always wondered if her cat box is broken.
    I also have another cat that talks to me and follows me around like a puppy, she never shuts up her cat voice box she also hates paper products.
  • Hello_its_Dan
    Hello_its_Dan Posts: 406 Member
    Zucca wakes me up every morning at 7am to tell me he hasn't starved to death in the middle of the night.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    my cats i go to bed by myself and wake up with them all staring at me. i swear they can tell time for feeding
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    We had a dog- now deceased- who had to spin around rapidly before pooping outside. He also liked to eat ants.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    my cats i go to bed by myself and wake up with them all staring at me. i swear they can tell time for feeding

My cat starts meowing every morning at the same time until she is fed.