2»

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    .....nevermind, I plead the 5th....you two carry on. :-)
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    What specific juicer are you talking about? Every juicer I've ever seen in the store has a little compartment where the veggies (let's say carrots for example) shred into before the juice comes out into the container. This little compartment is then emptied out after you finish juicing.

This is what I use to make sauces, juices, smoothies, etc. Just liquifies everything.
  • Fiesta80
    Fiesta80 Posts: 35
    Options
    Try watching the movie, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead". It will answer all your questions and inspire you as well.

For the quick answer from someone who has watched it: The point of drinking juiced fruits and veggies rather than just eating the fruits and veggies is because if you just ate fruits/veggies you'd have to eat all day long basically to get enough. Juicing is a much faster and more convenient way of getting tons of micronutrients into your body and filling you up quick.

i really liked this documentary. i wouldn't personally do it, but it wouldn't be a bad alternative to just drink a whole bunch of veggies here or there.