30's Women who wants to shed the weight.

Options
Hi, I'm looking for supportive friends. I'm 37years with an 2 year old son & 40 plus pounds to lose. Ready to finally get rid of this excess weight! Who's with me, please add me & we can support each other.

Replies

• lizziegal12
    lizziegal12 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great
  • curlznsmiles
    curlznsmiles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Danni ❤️
  • msbellafuerte
    msbellafuerte Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Adrienne, I am a 30 yr old mom of 2 (5 &7yrs old) looking to shed 40lbs would love some support/new friends
  • nmayra
    nmayra Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Mayra and I'm 31. I have a 9 year old son. I would like to drop 40-50lbs. I'm tired of being uncomfortable in my own body! I was also diagnosed with MS in August and my doctor encouraged me to exercise regularly. Just looking for positive support! This might sound dumb but I'm not super familiar with the app, I don't know how to add friends :|
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    Started off the weekend wrong, I felt as though I needed to relax from work & I went straight to food. I'm nervous to log in my food dairy :(
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    How are you all doing? How's the weekend so far?
  • str5wberrysp1ce
    str5wberrysp1ce Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm 31, mom of a 12 year old and wanting to lose about 50 lbs. The more friends the better the motivation!!
  • BostonLena81
    BostonLena81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too..im 35 no children getting married next year looking to lose 40 to 50 pounds. I sign on everyday. I dont do a food diary because i am doing weight watchers and i add my food intake on there, But i faithfully track my workouts and my weight on MFP
  • wlj_wegotthis
    wlj_wegotthis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am 30 and don't have any children (yet) as we are still TTC. But I am looking for some friends on here, too! Feel free to add me!
  • MamaEggMcMuffin
    MamaEggMcMuffin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Also mid-late 30s trying to shred #s! Add me as well ☺️
  • Cutiekathy23
    Cutiekathy23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 no kids and a military wife. Want to lose 25 pounds by middle of May
  • Domomallow
    Domomallow Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 29 years old, 120lbs overweight, married, childless, and TTC with PCOS.
    I would love more friends who can relate to any of this- if anyone else is looking for a friend.
    I am on MFP pretty much every day. I try to offer encouragement and advice to my pals.
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    Ok guys, Monday mornings are the toughest but nevertheless let's get started. What's your goal today? For me no soda, 1200 -1500 calories & I have to exercise. Let's hear you!
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    Welcome everyone, let's keep each motivated, got to lose 1-2 lbs this week
  • lizcomeback86
    lizcomeback86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello im liz and I am the mother to a beautiful 2 year old little girl, your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • Michelle110582
    Michelle110582 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying find some direction and I'm already lost. New mom of a 9 month old, I'm 34 and go back to work in 3 months. I need all the friends I can get :)
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me