100 lbs to lose - breaking the addictive eating cycle

Options
Hi interested in linking up with people who want to break their negative eating cycle....... perhaps this is not the first time to start this journey but you are going to make it your last ..... healtgy destination making responsible food choices

Would be great to hear from you

I'm a single mum to two teenage boys .... who are thankfully uber active , sporty and healthy

I'm also a lawyer with a passion for reading, travelling and continual learning

Starting point 210 lbs and it's day 2 of my journey

Please feel free to add and join me - would be great to be part of your journey too !

Be well and find joy in the little things :)

Replies

• 17sem
    17sem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    17sem wrote: »
    Hi interested in linking up with people who want to break their negative eating cycle....... perhaps this is not the first time to start this journey but you are going to make it your last ..... healtgy destination making responsible food choices

Would be great to hear from you

I'm a single mum to two teenage boys .... who are thankfully uber active , sporty and healthy

I'm also a lawyer with a passion for reading, travelling and continual learning

Starting point 210 lbs and it's day 2 of my journey

Please feel free to add and join me - would be great to be part of your journey too !

Be well and find joy in the little things :)

....... Oh and im 42 y old
  • Rayquazaa
    Rayquazaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, there. I'm in a very similar situation. Trying to stop eating so much sugar and having a bit of difficulty with it. Once you give up the junk for a while, you don't really want it anymore but it's the whole thing of cutting it out that's hard.
    We can do this, though. Once we out of the grip of bad eating we'll be good to go!
  • 17sem
    17sem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Rayquazaa wrote: »
    Hello, there. I'm in a very similar situation. Trying to stop eating so much sugar and having a bit of difficulty with it. Once you give up the junk for a while, you don't really want it anymore but it's the whole thing of cutting it out that's hard.
    We can do this, though. Once we out of the grip of bad eating we'll be good to go!

Hi thanks for you comments - I totally agree - for me it is about acknowledging that I'm unable to moderate foods I'm addicted too, so I have accepted I am eliminating them. I think it takes 28days on average to form a new habit , so these days will have their challenges - then I will commit to honouring my new way of eating and progressing to a healthier me ... makes me smile thinking of it !

Wishing you the best too - I reckon you are right - we got this! Xx